WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Feature request - CaptchaTrader

Posted by LordBoos 
Feature request - CaptchaTrader
May 25, 2011 02:56PM
http://captchatrader.com/
Co takhle přidat do FRD podporu CaptchaTraderu? Je to utilitka ktera za vas vyplnuje reCaptcha kody, ktere se jinak nedaji rozpoznat. Spociva to v tom, že na webu [captchatrader.com] dostanete urcity pocet kodu, ktere opisete a za odmenu dostanete kredity (cca 7 kreditu za opsany kod), v programu (zkousel sem s JDownloaderem) pote za kazdy poskytnuty kod zaplatite 10 kreditu. Vyhoda oproti normalnimu opisovani kodu spociva v tom, ze si kody muzete "predopsat". Priklad: chci si stahnou prez noc film, ktery je na 5 partu a u kazdeho se musi opisovat captcha kod, takze bez CaptchTraderu bych kazdou hodinu musel vstavat a opisovat kod. Ovsem s CaptchaTraderem si pred spanim opisu 8 kodu (coz je sice vic nez bych musel opisovat normalne), ale uz nemusim po hodine vstavat, protoze mam dost kreditu a tak budou kody poskytnute sluzbou CaptchaTrader.

Na jejich webu poskytuji i API teto sluzby a to v JAVA a .NET jazykach, tak doufam, ze by slo do FRD pridat podporu teto sluzby.

For english speaking ppl.
How about to add support for CaptchaTrader? It is a utility that fills your recaptcha codes that are otherwise not identifiable. It lies in the fact that on the web site [captchatrader.com] you gets a certain number of codes, which you retype and you get credits (approximately 7 per code rewritten) and then in the program (I tried to @#$%&) server provides you with codes for 10 credits each, so you dont need to retype them. Advantage over normal retyping of codes lies in the fact that the codes can be pre-retyped. Example: I want to download film in 5 parts whole night. So i need to wake up every single hour to retype captcha. But with CaptchaTrader i can pre-retype 8 codes before i go sleep (which is a little more than I had to retype in normal way), but I no longer have to get up every single hour because I have enough credit, and so the service will provide codes for me.

Their site also provides APIs in the Java and .NET, so I hope that it wold'nt be too hard to implement this service.
(sorry for bad english)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2011 03:07PM by LordBoos.
Re: Feature request - CaptchaTrader
May 25, 2011 03:12PM
Hmm divný, že když použiju hledat, tak mi to nic o tomhle nenajde, ale kdyz projdu par stranek fora rucne, tak najdu podobny prispevek... pardon.
July 14, 2011 01:28PM
I think it perfect if it is Integration with captchatrader.com
August 02, 2011 01:09AM
I think it's a good idea.

But would be BETTER if FreeRapid make a "captcha banks"
of it's own.

Freerapid can validate the sent captcha by checking the
responses from file hosts while "captcha trader" can't.

only right captchas get credits..

Freerapid already have enough users around the world too make
this work.

Active freerapid users can solve the captcha sent by other freerapid clients..
and get credits..

now I can be away from PC and let other people solving captchas
for me..

isn't that nice.

But will the hosting companies ban FreeRapid if it gets too "convenient" ?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 01:24AM by affter333.
August 02, 2011 10:42AM
affter333 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But will the hosting companies ban FreeRapid if
> it gets too "convenient" ?

Believe me, some are trying to do that already, but with little success. smiling smiley
December 01, 2011 10:14AM
Any chance to add CaptchaTrader plugin for FRD?
December 01, 2011 10:20AM
It's on our TODO list.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login