WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Multiple Accounts for One Host

Posted by ufu4u 
Multiple Accounts for One Host
June 25, 2011 07:55AM
Hey Vity,

Thanks for creating the FreeRapid Downloader Program, which I have been using it for more than 3 years. I've tried other Programs, but I in my opinion, FreeRapid is simply excellent, have most of the features I need, and the most stable out there.

I'd like you, if possible, to implement two very important features to the Program. I believe other users will also want these.

I have multiple Accounts from some Hosts (e.g, two with Rapidshare, etc) and I'd like to have the ability to permit entering of multiple Premium Accounts from each Host within the Options of FreeRapid Downloader, and have the Program automatically prioritize downloading via the Account with the most Premium Traffic left. For now, I have to manually update my Premium Account Login details from the Plug In Options, and will have to restart the Program for the new Premium Account to take effect in each case.

I'd also like to know how soon the feature for "Grouping of Files in the Main List" from your To Do List of New Features will be implemented. This would certainly aid easy links identification and organization. Also, sometimes, I have hundreds of links waiting to be downloaded, and since not every link is named intuitively by Uploaders (for several reasons); having a way to sort them into "labelled" folders later or when they's first added will so helpful.

Thank you very much.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2011 08:07AM by ufu4u.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login