WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do I get my Ti-89 Titanium to look like the demo?

Posted by mango84 
How do I get my Ti-89 Titanium to look like the demo?
September 29, 2007 08:37PM
I don't know if I've done this right, but I used the WordRider program to type up some questions/answers and limit problems. I sent it to my calculator by clicking "file" and then "send". I pushed "2nd" and "Var-link" on my Titanium. When I push those, I see the folder and variable I saved (I see my information listed). I couldn't push enter (with it selected) like in the demo and get that result, so I pushed "2nd" and "F1". This is "F6". I saw the information, but it was weird looking, not like what I typed. I've never done this before. What am I doing wrong not to get the demo result and have the stuff on my calculator look like the stuff on the calculator demo? Thanks for any help!!

Mango
Attachments:
open | download - WIERD RESULT.JPG (19 KB)
Re: How do I get my Ti-89 Titanium to look like the demo?
September 29, 2007 08:47PM
You have to use one of the viewer in the calculator (Hibview/uView/TxtRider).
See [wordrider.net] and [wordrider.net]
Vity

-------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2007 08:50PM by Vity.
September 29, 2007 09:43PM
Okay, I've installed TxtRider onto my 89. I push "2nd" and "Var-link", select txtRider, push F2 (view), select my folder, see my file listed and push F4 to put a check on it. That's where it stops. If I push enter it goes back to the main menue. If I push F6, I see the same giberish I saw before installing txtRider. I feel lost and I'm getting frustrated. Can anybody help?
September 29, 2007 10:20PM
And did you install PreOS?

September 29, 2007 10:33PM
Yeah, it's on there too. Any chance to walk me through it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2007 10:33PM by mango84.
September 29, 2007 10:43PM
I don't see a problem.
You can try Hibview, TxtRider is older.

September 29, 2007 11:29PM
This what I have so far: I have PreOS installed. I have hw3patch on there too (don't know if installed b/c when I put hw3patch() is simply says "DONE"). I also put in the ghostb...when I have it like ghostb(), it says "DONE".

Here's the tricky part. When I try to view my file from "WordRider" that I put on my Ti-89 Titanium, I push "2nd", "Var-Link", scroll down to "preos", push F2 (view), select my folder (that I saved my file in), see my file and put a check markk on it (F4), and that's where it stops..... If I push Enter, it goes to the main menu, if I push just about anything it goes to the main menu. What do I need to do? I think i'm doing everything right so far.
September 29, 2007 11:49PM
If you have installed PreOS and TxtRider correctly then you have to simply write txtrider() in the Home-Main. ENTER. There is nothing else to do.

September 30, 2007 12:24AM
I GOT IT!!!!! FINALLY!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME. I HOPE I WASN'T TOO DIFICULT! LOL! THANKS VITY!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login