WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello please try to help me out

Posted by Nick51 
Hello please try to help me out
December 10, 2008 12:58AM
Hello,

I recently got a TI-89 Titanium calculator. I tired to install the hibview on my calculator. When I install a WordRider file in the calculator it transfers over fine, but the problems come up when I try to load the file. I watched the tutorials and also followed them. When I attempt to load the files I get a "Kernalrequired" right under the hibview() on the screen. How can I get this fixed? Please help me out it will be greatly appreciated. If someone can contact me on aim my screenname is Soccer9mk18. Thank you all in advance!

Have a nice day!
Re: Hello please try to help me out
December 10, 2008 01:05AM
Did you install PreOS?

-------------------------------------

December 10, 2008 01:17AM
Uhm, to be honest I dont think I did. My friend lent me the calc and I need to use it for a few things for school. I installed the calculator to my computer, and also the TI connect. I am not sure if that is all I need, apparently not. Where can I find this PreOS? Ive been struggling with this for the past few hours. All and any help again is greatly appreciated.
December 10, 2008 01:24AM
It's all there:
PreOS installation

December 10, 2008 01:32AM
Ok, I will try this but I made a mistake. I hit the TI OD Downloader and it updated the OS or something. When this happened it didn't pick up the calculator after the restart how can I back this up?
December 10, 2008 01:36AM
I am not sure, but maybe removing all batteries include the small one may help.

December 10, 2008 01:46AM
I have a few PC's at my disposal at the moment. I think I will attempt to get it installed again. I will try to follow this. Install the calculator to my computer. Then add the preOS and then add the hidview and after that add the files that I want to view. Is that the correct order of things?
December 10, 2008 01:47AM
Yeah, probably.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login