WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: First time in ages...but

Posted by Steve 
September 17, 2018 02:16PM
I'm not sure if I needed to start this as a new topic but I did post it in the same place as my last visit here- a year ago all but 4 days. I appologise if it is unnecessary to start a new topic but here we go with the same post....

I've been using the Beta version for over a year(ish) and only had one problem that I told you about back then. However, the thing that has started happening [occasionally] again is that the download stops and I am asked if I want to overwrite, skip or cancel. It stopped happening for months and now it is occasionally happening again. I click on overwrite and everything is fine.

The other thing is the itv.com plug in is not working. I get the message ERROR -java.lang.IllegalStateException: unsupported protocol; 'tor -gb -http. [The message is in the Est. Time column]

Do you think it is a local problem to my pc or maybe the plug-in is not working? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The link I have tried is this one itv.com/hub/strangers/2a5287a0001 I mention it as I noticed you asked someone in another forum post which link they were trying.

Cheers
June 30, 2019 05:37AM
Hi Steve,
Do you know why FRD doesn't work anymore? I am using another software but I have been using FRD for years, also donating once in a while. It is easy to use and worked just fine until now.

Let me know if there is something I should do . Thanks

Regards,

Setiawati
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login