WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error - Tag with free download now was not found

Posted by drmcg9 
Error - Tag with free download now was not found
February 17, 2010 01:07AM
I always get the following error with all sites like RS, MU, FF - 'Error - Tag with free download now was not found'. I downloaded about 3 files later to which i am continously getting this error for all the files i start to download. I also don't know where exactly the program is loaded in my computer.

I thought i will uninstall and reinstall. But the folder 'C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Vittysoft/rdf' mentioned in the document, could not be located. There is no 'Documents and settings' folder in C: drive. I use windows vista.

Please do help me.

Thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2010 01:08AM by drmcg9.
Re: Error - Tag with free download now was not found
February 17, 2010 11:02AM
Please report plugin issue according to this: [wordrider.net]

Vista does not use "Documents and Settings", but "Users". smiling smiley
February 17, 2010 12:21PM
@ntoskrnl

Thank you very much brother. My first problem is solved. I updated the plugins. It started downloading. thumbs up

Regarding my second problem, the destination folder of installation as mentioned by you that it is 'Users' in Vista. Where in 'Users' is it installed. Can U metion it in detail, please. U know, i am in medical profession, have less knowledge of computers.sad smiley

Thank U very much, again.

Regards.
February 17, 2010 03:12PM
You should find it in C:\Users\[Your username]\AppData\Roaming\VitySoft\FRD in Vista and 7. smiling smiley

However, the AppData folder might be hidden.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2010 03:13PM by ntoskrnl.
February 17, 2010 11:57PM
yes. U R right. Its in AppData folder and AppData folder is invisible. But I opened Desktop contents in a window and pasted this option 'c:\users\Username(my name)\AppData\Roaming' in the address space, It opened and I could see the vitysoft folder. Thanks for your kind reply. You people are doing an excellent job. Thank you and wish you all the best in your future. I will definitely contribute some amount to your efforts in the near future.

Regards.
February 18, 2010 04:50AM
I will update FAQ during weekend.
I am glad for nt's good English winking smiley.

-------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2010 04:51AM by Vity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login