WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change OS lost every link (13000 +-) x(

Posted by Zax 
Zax
Change OS lost every link (13000 +-) x(
February 25, 2010 03:21PM
Question I just change OS XP to W7 Ultimate 32 , but I have save and back up my FreeRapid Downloader file and all others files to another HD but wuhen I iniciate de FRD all the links where gone 13000 +- and I'm really sad with that.

Sorry I had to say, our I gone crazy.
Re: Change OS lost every link (13000 +-) x(
March 02, 2010 12:08AM
I can't believe that Win7 erased your files list. It probably has been moved due to the User files location. Do a search for:

VitySoft

and

filesList.xml

and

links.txt

That will at least see if your data is still on the hard drive. You should be able to move those files into your current directory in order to have them be used again by the program, however check with Vity first as he's the expert. I am going by logic and how I have recovered data in other programs.
Zax
March 03, 2010 02:14PM
Yep nothing like it our even the files there, also nothing there.
March 04, 2010 11:09AM
It doesn't make any sense that Win7 would erase any of the database files which were in the FRD directory? It would not be installing into that directory nor would it require access to it.
Zax
March 05, 2010 04:44PM
For I agree, but see for your self, open de frd with other user, in another account of Windows and than backup all your files, than change OS later when you have made everything start the frd on this new OS than you see what I'm talking about, everything ,all links.

With none to tell the history.

Seya.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login