WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error -connection to server

Posted by AnaMDS 
Error -connection to server
March 31, 2010 05:00PM
free rapid whenever I try to add a new file says error problems in connecting to the service, says it all: S

thanks
Attachments:
open | download - Imagem 1.png (899.8 KB)
Re: Error -connection to server
March 31, 2010 05:19PM
Please post your app.log as an attachment.
March 31, 2010 05:58PM
here it is
Attachments:
open | download - app.log .png (899.8 KB)
March 31, 2010 06:37PM
- Make sure you are using the latest version of FRD (v0.83u1)
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin (v1.9.7)
- Make sure the links work fine with your browser
- Make sure you aren't using a proxy list by mistake (Options > Preferences > Connections)
- Post example links
March 31, 2010 06:53PM
it's working thanks =)

but makes only one download at a time: S
March 31, 2010 07:36PM
MegaUpload (and most other services too) allow only one download at a time.

If you mean that FRD only allows a total of 1 download at a time, try Options > Preferences > Connections > Max concurrent downloads.
March 31, 2010 08:03PM
FRD continues to make only one download at a time, and have a maximum limit on the 9th and you can not increase more confused smiley
April 01, 2010 10:07AM
In that case the first one applies. Most services (eg. MegaUpload) only allow one download at a time.
vj
April 02, 2010 06:05PM
Hi, since end of March I´ve got problems with downloading from You Tube (YT).

In enclosured file, you can see, what the FRD tells to me.

I tried to download some YT files, which I downloaded correctly before, but those are not able to download now, too.

Before, when it downloaded from YT correctly, I had in the 1st bar, the name of the YT video. E. g. "Loewe sound". And now, I´ve got there, what you can see. "watch?v=...."

Is this problem on my site, or is it some general problem, with downloading from YT by FRD?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I write here one more thing, which has nothing to do with "Error -connection to server", but with FRD it has? I hope so...

Originally, the files in FRD were ranked according the date, I added them to downloading.

Then, I tried to alphabetized them. Ok, it worked good. But I would like to ranked them again back, according to the date, and it is not posiible, now. Or, I don´t know, how to do it.

Is it right, that I can ranked them once, and no more back?

If yes, so, it would be nice, to develop it, for next time, so, that FRD could ranked the files up and down, according to the A-Z/date, size..., so much times, as man likes, and not only once, and stop.

Otherwise, that´s a great program!

You can answer me in ENG or CZ, doesn´t matter. I wrote it in ENG, so, that mor people could read it, and, may be, I´ve got bigger chance, to get the answer.
Attachments:
open | download - FRD-YT connection trouble_04 2010.jpg (318 KB)
vj
April 05, 2010 07:55PM
It seems, that it downloads from YouTube again!

THX, FRD brains, for the plugin!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login