WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

controlling when FRD interputs me to prompt for captcha

Posted by slickrcbd 
controlling when FRD interputs me to prompt for captcha
January 26, 2011 09:42PM
This is driving me nuts. Sometimes FRD will pop up a window asking me for a captcha code, other times it will wait in the background until I click on the program. The problem is, that I have no way to predict or control when it will do what. Sometimes I'm doing something and don't want to be interrupted, even if that means putting the downloads on hold.

Is there any way to force it to do one type of behavior or the other so I can control whether it will interrupt me or wait patiently in the background while flashing the taskbar? I really need some consistency.

What would be ideal would be for it to pop-up if I leave it open in the background, while waiting for me to open it if I minimize it to the taskbar. However, any way to predict and control this behavior would be appreciated.
Re: controlling when FRD interputs me to prompt for captcha
January 26, 2011 10:32PM
>> Sometimes FRD will pop up a window asking me for a captcha code, other times it will wait in the background until I click on the program.

That depends on application which is in front at this time...
We cannot control flashing.

-------------------------------------

Re: controlling when FRD interputs me to prompt for captcha
February 09, 2011 11:12AM
If the pc is in use the active window - current program being used will overide the captcha warning unless the active window (current program) is already set to maintain "active" over other programs "Always on top" feature < like vlc player.

you could try Autohotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com/) will do this with the following code.

WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, on, Window-Title

where Window-Title is the window you want to always be on top.

You need to create a script and have it running in the background. There are instructions on the website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login