WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rapidshare

Posted by MoonLight 
Rapidshare
February 11, 2009 01:38AM
Is there a feature that supports downloading multiple files from rapidshare at the same time in this program? When I try to download multiple files at the same time, all it does is set the programs to "in queue", just like downloading with the simple download manager from IE. I enabled the plug-in from menu and that had absolutely no effect, all it did is make this annoying pop up that asks for a username and password every second and I had to close the program with task manager. I read that a numerical username is required, so I inputted a numerical username and a password made of letters, but it had no effect either on the "ERROR - No RS Premium" error.
Re: Rapidshare
February 11, 2009 05:07AM
You are funny winking smiley.
multiple files at the same time = rapidshare, megaupload, netload.in....
just like downloading with the simple download manager from IE = really just like that? So you are always clicking on the buttons? winking smiley
Do you have correct premium account or not?

-------------------------------------

February 11, 2009 05:22AM
If I had a premium account then obviously I could download multiple files at the same time. So all this program does is save you the few clicks of starting the download? What does the "concurrent downloading from multiple services" function and "proxy list" do? Unless I'm mistaken you can normally download one file from each of the upload sites at the same time anyways can't you?
February 11, 2009 05:25AM
concurrent downloading from multiple services = downloading from multiple sites optimally

proxy list=with this you can download multiple files eg. from RS at once...

February 11, 2009 05:36AM
That's exactly what I was asking in the first post, the "downloading more than one file from RS at once so you don't have to wait 20 minutes for each download" part. Do I have to manually search for the proxies or is there a built in one in the program itself?
February 11, 2009 05:41AM
Manually.

February 11, 2009 05:50AM
So the only use of this program is to pause/resume broken download, similar to a download manager like FlashGet or XunLei...
February 11, 2009 06:01AM
No, resume is not supported yet and you are wrong.
The point of this program is somewhere else...

February 26, 2009 08:04AM
Make please such option that at everyone downloads with rapidshare current connection with the Internet rebooted

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2009 08:14AM by FormaT.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login