WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

angry smiley Before Posting - Do A Forum Search First!

Posted by Maxx 
angry smiley Before Posting - Do A Forum Search First!
May 26, 2011 04:43AM
Since I moderate several forums at another website, it comes naturally to me to see people's behaviour here and I have noticed that people are way too damn lazy to do a proper forum search first before just posting a comment.

A perfect example is under the 'Plugins Request', we have the exact same plugins requested over and over and over. I am fairly sure ONE request is sufficient. Other threads here exhibit the same thing, people do not clue in.

I think Vity has enough on his plate without these lazy people adding more to his plate by reposting the exact same thing over and over, cluttering up the forum with this reposted spam!

The forum where I moderate, you pull that and your posts get erased and you lose board access for a period of time due to you being so inconsiderate.

Even if it takes you 10 minutes of searching to check every possible variation, do it! Look how much time and hassle FRD has saved you, so get off your lazy arses and do that much at least! angry smiley
Re: angry smiley Before Posting - Do A Forum Search First!
May 26, 2011 07:35AM
Stickyfied. smiling smiley
Re: angry smiley Before Posting - Do A Forum Search First!
June 25, 2011 07:13AM
@ Maxx.
Very true indeed!! I get angry too just reading those posts. It's a complete waste of my time, as much as Vity's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2011 07:13AM by ufu4u.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login