Posted by tom233 
Re: hulu plus plgin only downlandin file 0 bytes
October 05, 2012 09:51PM
ok sounds good and thank you for taking the time to help
October 05, 2012 10:13PM
ok I updated the plugin and in the options set the max downloads to 1
and also in the connections only 1
it worked for 2 files then went fast for 2 o byte and then the 3 said only one instance alolowed but
I only had one as far as I know. I did pu tin some links and validate them and then start downloadint one at a time
not sure what I am doing wrong
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (551.7 KB)
October 06, 2012 07:57AM
Now the server sent invalid data a couple times again, and then it sent the "only one download allowed". I'll try to reproduce the former. The latter might occur because it might need a few seconds between downloads.
October 06, 2012 02:09PM
ok I decided to go back to free user I deleted frd and the user data from the doucments and settings folder /username/apps
redownloaded frd and updated plugins did not put any user name or pass in the plugin
it is doing the same thing I have beenusing this as a free user for months now with no trouble
beginning to think hulu is messing with me as my ip is fixed. I am gonna look into going thru a proxy as free user ( by the way it was a different link entirley this time one that is maked as free not plus.
I dont know if this helps you bu tI thought I would pass it a long I have not cancled my plus account yet since I gotta pay for the month any way. maybe its a setting on my pc but I woulnt know what that was
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login