WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 Bugs and 1 Site suggestion

Posted by meanracoon 
2 Bugs and 1 Site suggestion
April 24, 2009 12:29PM
Hello everyone,

first of all, great project, makes my downloading 10x easier!! I'll donate when I get my salary >.<

Anyway, first of all I have been having problems recently with all downloads from
Letitbit.net
Hotfile.com (fixed)

When I started using this program a week ago, these sites both worked. Now they start malfunctioning...

Let's make this point clear, it does not lie on my FreeRapid Downloader versions nor the plug-in. I downloaded the latest of both. To reenforce this fact, I have tried to download the files manually through my internet browser. It worked fine, so FRD couldn't do the tasks while my browsers could.

I think some explanation about the possible bug would be correct so here goes:
Letitbit.net:
(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3946/testfdo.jpg , the image isn't shown fully)
When I try to download a file, it first prompts me the code, fine, I enter the code and it start recounting 4 seconds again. Then a screen pops up telling me that I either need to

Cancel - cancels the download
Rename - Doesn't prompt me with how to rename and just ends up into an error
Overwrite - Ends up into an error (so I guess it doesn't overwrite)

I think it misunderstands how to use the folder, I think it wants to create a folder with that name and not use that folder for the download...

Hotfile.com:

The part in Dutch is translated as: ''Problem with a connection of a service. Can not find desired content.''

Basically if I want to start a download from hotfile.com, it counts of from 4, 1 or 2 times, and then just gives the error.

weird confused smiley

EDIT: New plug-in update fixed the problem

The last thing which I wanted to put forward is a downloadsite suggestion. The site is called:
Filesdump.com

Good luck and please tell me if it are indeed bugs or .....
RaCooN

FRP Version: 0.82 Build #421
Letitbit Plugin version: 1.0.2
Hotfile.com Plugin version: 0.6.1 (new, this bug has been fixed)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 12:36PM by meanracoon.
Re: 2 Bugs and 1 Site suggestion
April 24, 2009 01:01PM
I know see that the Letitbit.net Plugin has been officially announced as ''Not Working''.

Source: [wordrider.net]

And the Hotfile.com Plugin update which fixed my bug.

Source: [twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 01:02PM by meanracoon.
April 24, 2009 01:11PM
Yeah, I read your post and I saw massive bug reports in the bugtracker so I disabled letitbit.
I don't know when we fix it, I am a bit busy these days and Kajda is on the vacation...
Rename - it's auto-rename function.

-------------------------------------

April 24, 2009 01:48PM
No problem if you have time, I just wanted to map this bug so you could eventually fix it, I'll just download them the manual way.

Uhh question: can I download them manually, put the file in my FRP downloads folder and then let FRP think the download has completed? Cause it quite messes my view with over 400 files >.<

And thanks for the quick reply ;)
April 24, 2009 02:05PM
Lukiz started to work on Letitbit. It will be probably fixed during 1 hour.
>>Uhh question: can I download them manually, put the file in my FRP downloads folder and then let FRP think the download has completed? Cause it quite messes my view with over 400 files >.<

Hmms. I will think about it, but we cannot check automatically for folder changes.

April 24, 2009 03:37PM
I don't know if this is the right forum but anyhow,

if you need help with translation from English to Dutch. I'll volunteer, I have graduated on a international english exam.
Also, if you need help with making tutorial movies. I've gotten a legal copy of Camstasia Studio and I can make one for you (Vity/crew) as well...

Just contact me ;)

Also the most important part of this message:

-Hotfiles.com Plug-in bug has been fixed
-Letitbit.net Plug-in bug has been fixed

P.S. Just thought of this amazing idea! How would it be to have a program which did exactly the opposite of FRP?

A program or integration in FRP which uploads files to numerous (selectable) upload services and then provides the download urls in a text file or any copyable window.
An example of such already existing idea is found here: [www.i741.com]
However this website doesn't have much choice and it's a website, straight urls work better if you ask me. Maybe an option which creates HTML files in the form of the results page of i741 which lets you pick from 10 organized URLS so you don't see 10 ugly URLs underneath eachother.

Comments on this idea?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 03:48PM by meanracoon.
April 24, 2009 04:23PM
Hello.
Problems plugin "letibit".
Send message - File size not found.

P.S. Sorry my bad english.
April 24, 2009 04:35PM
We already have dutch translation I think.
We are searching for plugin creators/maintainers - but knowledge of Java programming language is necessary.

> P.S. Just thought of this amazing idea! How would
> it be to have a program which did exactly the
> opposite of FRP?
For uploader see this another czech software

April 24, 2009 04:35PM
It was already fixed today, please upgrade to the latest version of the plugin...

Duxa75 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello.
> Problems plugin "letibit".
> Send message - File size not found.
>
> P.S. Sorry my bad english.

April 24, 2009 05:39PM
Vity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For uploader see this another czech software

Vity, you rock dude! Didn't know anything like this existed, Czech software FTW!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login