WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yandex not working

Posted by Elizabeth Lock 
Yandex not working
July 23, 2013 09:05AM
I'm afraid this suddenly stopped working yesterday: all files give 'file size not found', even ones that had already started downloading. I'm using the plugin yandexdisk.net 1.0.2, but I notice that my files (though the plugin recognises them) are at disk.yandex.com.

Many thanks
Re: Yandex not working
July 23, 2013 11:23AM
Thanks for the report smiling smiley

Fixed in plugin v1.0.3.
July 25, 2013 02:05PM
Hi: thanks. I'm afraid this is still having problems. Downloads are tending to stick for hours--perhaps permanently--at the 'getting' stage. A few have downloaded, but others which will download direct from Yandex just get stuck on 'getting' or eventually fail with 'Java heap space' error. My successful downloads have been using Eastern European proxies rather than my own UK IP address, but direct downloads work fine from the UK.
July 26, 2013 11:38AM
The plugin is working fine for me. Could you please post sample link and attach app.log ?

The "Java heap space" error is not plugin problem. How many items do you have in the list ? You might want to try to increase max heap size to prevent the error : [wordrider.net]
July 26, 2013 01:12PM
I think the problem is that the plugin tries to read the file into memory for some reason. A 100MB String will result in an OOM error.
July 26, 2013 01:57PM
And that would be the plugin handles some file content types as string? Wouldn't the plugin throws exception in that case ? In my test set, I can't reproduce that. We need sample URLs with that particular file content types as downloaded file, so we can correctly handle that file types.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 02:01PM by tong2shot.
July 26, 2013 02:04PM
Oh, I forget, in that case it won't throw exception, it will consume the string, and stuck at reading that. We still need sample URLs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login