WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nitroflare.com Not Working

Posted by General Maximus 
Re: nitroflare.com Not Working
May 27, 2015 11:08PM
I have nothing to add to the recaptcha issue at this moment, but echoing @honey_ami's post in other thread, that emulating a browser for the request is not easy.
June 05, 2015 04:24PM
Thanks for this feedback.
Unfortunately, echoing other posts, as it stands, the recaptcha issue makes the plugin completely unusable. It is not only a matter that pictures are unreadable, but that even when they are readable (1/200 in my test), the input is completely ignored and rejected by google. Even without testing the suspicious arises: a new recaptcha image comes up with no delay when one sends the input of the previous one. This means that the input that we send via FRD recaptcha window is not even considered. I do not know why this is so. A month ago or so the recaptcha pictures were difficult. But now it is as if there is a constant banning of FRD inputs, regardless what one writes in the FRD recaptcha window. Update: I also noticed that other sites like uploadable.ch continue to submit acceptable recaptchas, which seem to come also from google. at least from the style of them.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2015 07:11PM by science2002.
July 01, 2015 02:18AM
If this cannot be fixed is it better to remove nitroflare from the plugin list so people don't waste their time trying to solve unsolvable captchas? I must have tried a hundred of the little buggers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login