WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to make ReCaptcha readable (for Nitroflare, DataFile, etc)

Posted by tong2shot 
Re: How to make ReCaptcha readable (for Nitroflare, DataFile, etc)
October 27, 2018 11:40PM
The problem is that slimer is not compatible with Firefox anymore. So, we canĀ“t use uploaded and the others. =(
October 29, 2018 12:56PM
Yes, the standalone version uses an ancient version of firefox engine (XUL). Now it's not supported anymore.

Please try recaptcha v1.2.7, it only works with slimerjs v1.0.0, and certain firefox version, that is Firefox-ESR 60.x (for example: direct download for Windows 64-bit (en-US): [download-installer.cdn.mozilla.net]) .

The attached file is also needed to patch slimerjs, so it can work with firefox-ESR 60.x.
  1. Copy slimerjs-1.0.0.zip to "tools" folder inside your FRD installation folder.
  2. Extract slimerjs-1.0.0.zip. You'll get slimerjs-1.0.0 folder, rename it to slimerjs.
  3. Update recaptcha plugin to at least version 1.2.7 (Help -> Check for new plugins).
  4. Copy the attached file to the "slimerjs" folder, overwrite the file.
  5. Edit "application.ini" file (it's inside "slimerjs" folder), replace this line:
MaxVersion=59.*
with
MaxVersion=60.*

The difference between the original "omni.ja" which comes with slimerjs and the attached file:
  • The attached file contains the fix to make it works with firefox-esr 60.x. It's taken from [github.com]
  • The attached file also hugely improves performance, it disables strict js option, taken from [github.com]
  • The relevant files that are modified: defaults/preferences/prefs.js, and modules/slQTKeyCodeToDOMCode.jsm.

"omni.ja" file is an archive file, it can be opened using your favourite archive program (7zip, etc).

If you want to keep using regular (non v60.x) firefox, instead of the 60.x ESR version, you can install the ESR version to different folder. But you need to modify "slimerjs.bat" file (it's inside "slimerjs" folder), so slimerjs will use the 60.x ESR version:
  • Edit "slimerjs.bat".
  • Replace this code:
if exist "%programfiles%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" (
    SET "SLIMERJSLAUNCHER=%programfiles%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
)
Change the "%programfiles%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" with the location of firefox 60.x ESR version, for example, it becomes:
if exist "%programfiles%\Mozilla Firefox 60-ESR\firefox.exe" (
    SET "SLIMERJSLAUNCHER=%programfiles%\Mozilla Firefox 60-ESR\firefox.exe"
)

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2018 02:26PM by tong2shot.
Attachments:
open | download - omni.ja (451.4 KB)
October 30, 2018 05:37AM
How to make a real working version of FRD with SlimerJS for windows ? Now firefox version is 61.0.2 64 bit. (Maybe frd works with only older version ? Is it possible work with FF Portable version)
Is it possible upload somewhere a configured version ?
I probed slimer , but I kept message : slimer not found or javascript error.
October 30, 2018 11:41AM
Xilit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How to make a real working version of FRD with
> SlimerJS for windows ? Now firefox version is
> 61.0.2 64 bit. (Maybe frd works with only older
> version? Is it possible work with FF Portable
> version)

The latest version of firefox is 63.0. As I mentioned in my previous post, slimerjs v1.0.0+patch (the attached file) can only work with firefox 60.x ESR. So it doesn't work with FF > 60.x, for example it doesn't work with FF 61.x, FF 63.x. It probably works with FF < 60.x, but I haven't tried.

But yes, it's possible to use slimerjs v1.0.0 with FF portable 60.x ESR. You can download FF portable 60.x ESR here: [portableapps.com]. With FF portable 60.x ESR, the last code block in my previous post becomes, for example:
if exist "C:\Programs\FirefoxPortableESR\App\Firefox\firefox.exe" (
    SET "SLIMERJSLAUNCHER=C:\Programs\FirefoxPortableESR\App\Firefox\firefox.exe"
)
Where "C:\Programs\FirefoxPortableESR" is directory where you put/install FF portable into.
Please note, that it doesn't point to "FirefoxPortable.exe", but instead it points to "App\Firefox\firefox.exe"

> Is it possible upload somewhere a configured
> version ?

Sure, here is download link for SlimerJS+FirefoxPortable60ESR, tested on Windows 10 64bit: [uptobox.com]
  • Copy the file to "tools" folder inside your FRD installation folder.
  • If you already have "slimerjs" folder inside the "tools" folder, then rename "slimerjs" folder to something else, for example "slimerjs-old".
  • Extract SlimerJS+FirefoxPortable60ESR.7z. You'll get "slimerjs" folder.
File in the download link is SlimerJS v1.0.0+patch (the attached file in my previous post, slimerjs.bat+application.ini modifications so it can work with FF portable 60.x ESR)+FF portable 60.x ESR.

MD5 hash of the file: dfb4368b80d96153caec540ad3ff4178
SHA256 hash of the file: 54696f13e0b9086c5a760e88ace5d0a1f0ed74a7a89ebcaa38a3f1b2b0c5f8d9

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2018 01:18PM by tong2shot.
October 31, 2018 03:50PM
Why filejoker plugin its working with captcha and not uploaded, etc? It uses another engine?
November 01, 2018 05:10PM
Filejoker, Uploaded.net, Rapidgator work fine with recaptcha plugin v1.2.7. In previous recaptcha plugin version, it used fallback mode, and uploaded.net refused to proceed.
November 29, 2018 08:47PM
I am using firefox 52.9.0 ESR, downloaded slimerjs v1.0.0+patch and its working like a charm, thanks a lot smiling smiley, just had to update aplication.ini and put minversion from 52.0
December 07, 2018 06:09PM
Hello. I have a problem with recaptcha, it runs very slowly and then it stops. I use firefox 58. Can anyone help me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2018 07:52PM by fc bayern munchen.
May 01, 2019 05:56AM
vafly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am using firefox 52.9.0 ESR, downloaded slimerjs
> v1.0.0+patch and its working like a charm, thanks
> a lot smiling smiley, just had to update aplication.ini and
> put minversion from 52.0

I've downloaded the "slimerjs-0.9.6-win32";
but What is the "patch"?
May 05, 2019 04:15AM
Follow tong2shot's instructions and download the pre-configured setup to get SlimerJS working correctly

[wordrider.net]
> Is it possible upload somewhere a configured
> version ?

Sure, here is download link for SlimerJS+FirefoxPortable60ESR, tested on Windows 10 64bit: [uptobox.com]

----------------------------------------------
Anyone can create & fix plugins
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login