WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rapidshare Premium - FRD not working right for me stillthumbs down

Posted by calgon 
Rapidshare Premium - FRD not working right for me stillthumbs down
July 09, 2009 02:19AM
HELP!!
Ive updated FRD program and ALL updates and still, rapidshare wont work right. It DOES d/l on my premium account, but only 1 file at a time and I have my 'max current limit' set to 5? Also Between d\l's (before and after) I have to go through a 13 min countdown waiting session AND a 3 min one, then a 45 sec one before/after each? (& yes, my password/name under plugins is right) Older version (2-3 rapidshare plugin updates ago) was great! Now have 1.0.9 & 1.1.3 rapid plugins. (1.1.3 has only one checked (U) & 1.0.9 has both checked (X&U).) Removed and reinstalled twice prior to updates, still no good. Im running Win XP-DSL conncetion. What am I doing wrong? I'm disabled and this my ONLY outlet.
Thanks,
Don (Calgon)
Re: Rapidshare Premium - FRD not working right for me stillthumbs down
July 09, 2009 05:51AM
Did you switch the plugin?
[wordrider.net]
then reinsert all links.

-------------------------------------

July 09, 2009 07:08AM
I downloaded plugin when it notified me it had an update to the newest (1.1.3), restarted. and added new links since then. Still only 1 at a time d/l's & puts the rest in Que.
July 09, 2009 07:17AM
Did you enable the plugin?

July 09, 2009 07:26AM
See above I have 1.1.3 the U is checked and the 1.0.9 both are checked (U&X). When I check both on 1.1.3 it not only unchecks the X of 1.0.9, but when I try to d/l after that change, not only does it only try to only d/l 1 file of 20, but keeps popping up my password/name box for my premium account saying its not right. (and yes, ive retyped it in several times in the boxs AND in the plugin area too)
July 10, 2009 05:56AM
you should check some web settings for your rapidshare account. Don't ask me which, but this is the only one possible explanation. Only numerical ID is supported.

July 10, 2009 06:04AM
Did that, re-entered my i.d. (all 8 #'s) and my password (all 7 letters, both upper & lower case) in name/pass regions of FRD under plug-ins 10+ times, restarting between each change, nothing.
Thanks for trying tho, its just frustrating.
Thanks
July 10, 2009 06:27AM
if you want to solve it and if you feel you can trust me, then send me your u/p (via private message) and I will try to find out problem you have tonight.
I can try to download some small file and debug it.

July 10, 2009 07:00AM
OK, my accounts due to change next month, so im not worried about trust, but how/where do I PM you here?
July 10, 2009 07:01AM
See links on the top of the page - Private messages

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login