WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1fichier plugin do not support password protected links

Posted by Dodfr 
1fichier plugin do not support password protected links
December 17, 2018 10:23PM
hello,

Sorry I did not read the "howto to report plugin problem" so here is a new message with more details.

Yes I am using last FRD version 0.9u4 and I am also using up-to-date plugin version 1.2.8

On 1fichier you can create downloads that are password protected but 1fichier plugin do not recognize such password protected links are return a "ERROR - File name not found".

Mon Dec 17 21:33:53 CET 2018 SEVERE:
cz.vity.freerapid.plugins.exceptions.PluginImplementationException: File name not found...
Mon Dec 17 21:45:50 CET 2018 WARNING: File name was not found in attachment
Mon Dec 17 21:45:50 CET 2018 WARNING: No Content-Disposition (filename) header in file

If this is a pasword protected link then it will not display the filename and size reason of the "PluginImplementationException: File name not found").

If form is POST without the password field then it go back to the link page again so no "Content-Disposition" found as the result of the POST is not a file but the file download page again.

If link is password protected you get this extra INPUT field if the FORM

Language: HTML
<input class="input-text ui-corner-all" type="password" name="pass" autocomplete="off" value="" size="30" id="pass" placeholder="Password..." />

If I look into the plugin java source code I see no handler for password protected links so this is not a plugin bug but a missing plugin feature.

If 1fichier's plugin developper would like to implement such feature I would recommend to add a default password in the plugin settings and then if the link page ask for password and POST with default password do not work then open a dialog asking for a specific password for this download.

I can read Java but not fluent writing it, this is why I did not try to implement such feature myself for now.

regards.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2018 10:29PM by Dodfr.
Re: 1fichier plugin do not support password protected links
December 24, 2018 03:03AM
thumbs down NO sample link provided sad smiley
password protected files now supported smiling smiley
unable to check if the Premium plugin works

----------------------------------------------
Anyone can create & fix plugins
December 24, 2018 11:41AM
yes sorry for the link I was focused on trying to give you as much info as I could.

Now plugin prompt for password if it detect password protected link, but then it popup password dialog again, because when you POST the form with password then 1fichier display another web page that show the download button (but the page never show file name/size details, I don't know if you use this info to give a name the file).

I sent you link and password in a PM for you to test.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2018 11:48AM by Dodfr.
January 10, 2019 10:17AM
ping
January 25, 2019 01:13AM
thumbs up sample link provided smileys with beer
plugin updated to support password protected links like the sample as well smiling smiley

----------------------------------------------
Anyone can create & fix plugins
January 25, 2019 09:21AM
great, waiting for plugin update to be published for testing smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login