WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FileFactory ResumingDownloads, Speed, Passwords

Posted by ha_pi_pi 
FileFactory ResumingDownloads, Speed, Passwords
July 21, 2019 10:56AM

Hi guys,

again I'd like to plead on the FileFactory nightmare.

As you can see in my screenshot, the 'speed' (if it can be called that) of Filefactory download is such that even multiple downloading via various proxies does not really help things. It takes 18 hrs (or more) to download one large file (3 GB ) so I can't really do that in one sitting. Therefore I implore you once more to make the Filefactory downloads resumable, could you please do that? I would need to shut down my computer at one point, then resume the downloading on next day. But, as the things are now, it always starts from zero. Again. It always asks the password too, again and again (no way to fill it automatically?), each time the connection restarts etc etc.. So when I'm not immediatelly there to type the pass yet again the connection eventually times out and the file yet again stops downloading.. All in all, the whole thing is a nightmare.

Do you think there is a way to improve FRD to download huge and password protected FileFactory files easier, or does anyone please know ANY other way how I could download 3GB file from Filefactory faster than 20 hours?

Thanks a lot for any advice,
ha_pi_pi
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (221 KB)
Re: FileFactory ResumingDownloads, Speed, Passwords
July 24, 2019 10:23AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login