Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SlimerJS not found

Posted by wdc 
wdc
SlimerJS not found
January 03, 2021 09:49AM
Hello,

when i have tried to download k2s.cc it said SlimerJS is not found and in the status of the download and mentioned URL [wordrider.net] which i manually typed and not found any topic that would explain what to do.

SlimerJS search on the forum not found anything, if i did it correctly.

So how to install SlimerJS support on my Linux Arch please?

[slimerjs.org]

I have found it in Arch User-contributed Repository: sudo pamac search -a slimer

but it fails:
$ pamac build slimerjs

"curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate More details here: [curl.se] curl failed to verify the legitimacy of the server and therefore could not establish a secure connection to it. To learn more about this situation and how to fix it, please visit the web page mentioned above."

Maybe i can build it manually if you think that it will work then, i do not know if/how i have to connect SlimerJS to FRD:
Language: HTML
git clone https://aur.archlinux.org/slimerjs.git   cd slimerjs   edit PKGBUILD, replace "source..." line with this: source=("${pkgname}-${pkgver}.tar.bz2")   Manually download https://download.slimerjs.org/releases/1.0.0/slimerjs-1.0.0.tar.bz2 and place it in the slimerjs folder   makepkg   sudo pacman -U slimerjs-1.0.0-1-any.pkg.tar.xz

FRD 1.0beta #639 @ Linux -- @#$%& 2

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2021 11:16AM by wdc.
wdc
Re: SlimerJS not found
May 25, 2021 11:15AM
after some time and reboots, the "pamac build slimerjs" worked to install it and it is located at /usr/bin/slimerjs ($ which slimerjs)
but FRD 1.0beta still can not find SlimerJS
Then i do:
cd ~/.FRD
(inside can not see Tools folder, only plugins, log)
wget [download.slimerjs.org] -O -|tar -xj
ls slimerjs-0.9.6

application.ini chrome LICENSE omni.ja README.md slimerjs slimerjs.bat slimerjs.py xulrunner
i also tried to rename folder to slimerjs and copy it to tools/ folder i created, copy binaries to .FRD/ run:
export SLIMERJSLAUNCHER=/usr/bin/firefox
restart FRD, but no luck FRD still complains no Slimerjs. Plugins up to date.
How to proceed please?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2021 11:30AM by wdc.
wdc
Re: SlimerJS not found
November 07, 2021 11:53AM
Still not figured this out @Vity
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login