Hotfile.com plugin not working

Posted by Goliash 
Re: Hotfile.com plugin not working
November 25, 2009 09:15PM
It's working fine to me.

-------------------------------------

December 04, 2009 08:43PM
Okay I read everything here , I have the newest hotfile.com plugin 0.6.9, I tried and tried and this is the error I get from your program

ERROR - Tag with containing 'Click here to download' was not found,

So I went to hotfile.com and clicked that exact phrase as a link and downloaded the file direct.

This is a great program except for this plugin, not sure what else I can do to make this work, I read everything you replied to on this forum, so please tell me how its working for you.
December 04, 2009 09:18PM
Okay I am really confused, I deleted all my plugins, and the newest program I downloaded yesterday is the newest in its own directory and that it found new plugins, so I downloaded them, went to hotfile.com link which was on the clipboard so I clicked, waited the 30 seconds and the captcha pops up and says to fill in the two words to proceed and so I did, download started right after, so uhhhh do I need to enter a captcha everytime to make hotfile work, if so I can do that directly at hotfile, I wanted to que a list of links and let it run for several days, this will not work for me, guess will try again and maybe just delete folder in roaming and redownload the newest version again after cleaning the reg and all temp folders, wish this would just work, I am using vista with the newest most up to date JAVA.... tell me if this captcha is just a plugin error or if you must have to enter this everytime so as to not waste any more time and go find a downloader that works.
December 05, 2009 11:22AM
uglymutt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tell me if this captcha is just a plugin
> error or if you must have to enter this everytime
> so as to not waste any more time and go find a
> downloader that works.

Do you even know what captchas are for? To make sure there's a human downloading, not a program (such as FRD).

Read and understand this FAQ item: [wordrider.net]

If you have some magic script that recognizes captchas, you can implement it in the plugin, FRD is open source.
December 06, 2009 04:19PM
Yeah, ntoskrnl is right. You should read something about Recaptcha [en.wikipedia.org] first, before posting such crap winking smiley.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login