WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Megaupload plugins stop working

Posted by flam3fear 
Megaupload plugins stop working
November 30, 2009 06:34AM
Started for 2 days, all the megaupload links in my FRD isn't working. The version of FRD im using is 0.83u1. Error stated is "Problem with connection service. Cannot find requested page content." But the link is not dead, because I can download it through my browser. Thank you in advance if the problem is fixed.

P.S. Thank you for all the hard work as this is a very nice and useful program.
Re: Megaupload plugins stop working
November 30, 2009 06:57AM
You have to update to the latest version of the plugin. The update was released 15 hours ago.

-------------------------------------

November 30, 2009 11:25AM
Thanks, I can now continue my downloads :) Thank you for your hard work :)
November 30, 2009 11:43AM
Hi i have the same problem with Megaupload, except that i am with the newly released version. I get the exact same message that flam3fear does.

Would be great to know where this comes from. Excellent work, keep it up mate! :)
December 01, 2009 12:13AM
I have the same problem as ""paullout"" am using latest version of the downloader, and the version of the megaupload plugin in 1.8.2...I tried disabling then reenabling the plugin, but it didn't work.. Is there any way to delete this plugin then update it back...just a thought..

ThanXXX

P.S. the other plugins are working all right.

Update.. I found the plugins folder [DUH], closed out the app, deleted the megaupload plugin from the folder, then restarted the app, and let it update the plugin, which it did, but still a no go..

Update.. don't know why the app would not update the plugin, except the fact that I re downloaded a new copy, then let that one update the plugins, everything is now working..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2009 01:07AM by Jo-Jo.
December 01, 2009 07:35AM
Hey, i did like JoJo, deleted MU plugin, restarted app and let it redowload the plugin, and it works fine now.

Thx JoJo for sharing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login