WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oron.com plugin broken?

Posted by Yochanan 
Oron.com plugin broken?
February 27, 2010 01:22PM
I've got the latest Oron.com plugin 1.0.2, but suddenly it stopped working. I'd attach my app.log but it seems it's not being used anymore. It only shows two days worth of logs from December and that's it. It may be because I have FreeRapid installed in Program Files and it's not running as Administrator. Anyway, this link just worked but this one did not. I ended up downloading it in my web browser and it worked. I clicked Free Download, then it made me wait 60 seconds. It asked for the capcha, I clicked Generate Download Link and then got the Dowload Link button. That process did seem a little different than the last time I used my web browser.

FreeRapid 0.83u1
Java Version 6 Update 18
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
Re: Oron.com plugin broken?
February 27, 2010 01:52PM
The first link worked for me too, but, ehh, the second one gave me:

You have to wait 7 hours, 33 minutes, 51 seconds until next download becomes available.

Is that service a joke?
February 27, 2010 02:20PM
If you've never used it I don't see how it would give you that. Free users can download up to 2 GB in 3 days. Well, the one site I use that serves up the Oron links is banning that site as of March 1st anyway.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2010 02:21PM by Yochanan.
February 27, 2010 10:45PM
I can confirm similar problems. Most links do not work for me through Freerapid but all do through a browser. The captcha windows pops up but then it says I need to wait "X" amount of time and then after that time is up, I try to start the download again and it starts over and says wait "X" amount of time... Seems like fixing this might be fairly tricky...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2010 10:46PM by zfrogz.
February 28, 2010 09:31AM
I tried the second link today, and it worked fine too.
May 01, 2010 07:37AM
It's doing it again. FreeRapid says, "ERROR: No string between 'challenge : "and",' was found." This is with multiple links. Though this time it's possible it's on oron.com's end, as I can't download them in my web browser, either. Sometimes if I click the free download button it tells me I have to wait at least 8 hours when I haven't downloaded anything in days. Rinse and repeat. If I click on a language flag it says the page isn't available. Maybe their blocking U.S. users, who knows.

FreeRapid 0.83u1
Java SE 6 U 20
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
May 02, 2010 05:21PM
I faced similar issue with same error message but it work if I used other download software.
May 02, 2010 05:33PM
We are working on ReCaptcha at the moment. Please be patient.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login