rapidshare unknown error

Posted by sarzXrhayne 
Re: rapidshare unknown error
April 15, 2010 01:23PM
It should be fixed in plugin v1.1.5.

Let me know if there are any problems.
April 15, 2010 01:31PM
Excellent - the surgeon's knife has done the trick - seems to be working fine again.

Thank you.
April 15, 2010 01:52PM
Oops - spoke too soon - the problem is only partially solved.

For example, for the following file (and there are plenty of others*):

[rapidshare.com]
hosted at
[rs976.rapidshare.com]

FRD returns an "error file not found" message, although if I navigate to that RS page and login, then I find that the file is there and I can download it.

Do you need to make multiple changes to the plugin for the different RS servers?

* one more example:
[rapidshare.com]
at
[rs259.rapidshare.com]
April 15, 2010 02:01PM
PS. It is currently working OK for (at least) RS802, assuming individual files are stored only on one and the same server (I got the server numbers from my browser navigation - can't see them in FRD), e.g.

[rapidshare.com]
at
[rs802.rapidshare.com]
April 15, 2010 02:05PM
I am having the same problem and it began yesterday: 4/14/10. I have no idea what to do and would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you very much!
April 15, 2010 02:13PM
Sorry to say, but the same here. After updating the Premium RS-plugin, all files I try to D/L via Avax on RS give a "file name not found" error.
April 15, 2010 02:50PM
OK, try plugin v1.1.6.
April 15, 2010 02:58PM
Looking good - I have tested 7 or 8 files from different RS servers and all are working OK.

Thank you for the rapid response.
April 15, 2010 03:17PM
AAARGGGHHH

FRD apparently working fine now BUT suddenly Java plug-ins do not function in any of my browsers (Chrome, Firefox & IE*), all of which were fine prior to installation of the latest FRD plugins (known to be working this morning before installation of 1.1.5, state unknown between 1.1.5 & 1.1.6).

It looks suspiciously like there could be a connection ...

For anyone interested: Chrome reports the plug-in crash and carries on working, FF doesn't report but otherwise carries on working, while IE just freezes up completely.

Edited to clarify installation of FRD plug ins (in case anyone thought I was referring to installation of Java plug ins)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2010 03:39PM by Philidor.
April 15, 2010 03:24PM
Hi
Seems it works on my side.
Thanks NTOSKRNL ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login