WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error message - need help

Posted by MelismaMcG 
Error message - need help
April 14, 2010 03:07AM
Hi,

I am so grateful for this program - it's so very useful!

Today I encountered an error message that I have not seen before, and I'm hoping that someone will be be able to help me figure out how to resolve the issue.

After waiting the requisite time for my Rapidshare download, an error message appeared in my Estimated Time column and the progress bar turned pink - the error message was 'ERROR - RapidShare error: Your IP address --------- is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is complete.' (I've blanked out the actual IP address, of course...)

The problem is that there *was* no other file being downloaded, at least not with my FreeRapid. I have always downloaded torrents simultaneously, using uTorrent, without problems. And last night I downloaded a couple of Rapidshare files using a copy of the program I'd downloaded to my hard drive (which is what I'm using right now), transferred to a USB stick and run on my mother's computer - but of course that would use a different IP address...

Now every time I try to resume downloading of any of the files in my queue, I get this message. Nothing is being downloaded no matter what I try. I've tried restarting the individual files, restarting the program, rebooting my computer, anything I can think of. But I just keep getting this error message, and I've run out of ideas.

If anyone has another idea for me to try, I'd be grateful. I've got a lot of files waiting in the queue, and I need to get the queue cleared pretty soon...

Thanks in advance!

Melisma
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.