FRD version: 0.83u1

Plugin versions:
Hotfile: 0.6.14
Sharingmatrix: 0.6.8

Error messages:
Hotfile: No string between 'challenge: " and ';" was found
Sharingmatrix: No string between 'hash:" and "" was found

Other notes:
Hotfile has been acting up lately, I'm guessing they just made some changes or whatever, but the download timer counts down and then returns that error in the est. time column
Sharingmatrix asks for me to enter the captcha, and after I enter it it returns the error.

Test links:
Hotfile: NatGeo Megafactories
Sharingmatrix: The blood of heroes
Re: Sharingmatrix and hotfile
May 04, 2010 12:30AM
It's an easy fix. I just downloaded the source and fixed the plugin on my copy, and rebuilt the plugin, now hotfile works for me.

recaptcha changed their strings, the fix will have to be made in all plugins that use recaptcha.

I only changed and tested hotfile on my PC. other plugins that use recaptcha will likely need to change too.

I attached the new frp file: in your plugins directory, backup the old hotfile.frp and replace it with this one.
Also attached the diff file.

Warning: download the frp from this attachment only if you like living on the edge and taking risks. Otherwise, wait for the official update from the devs. You do not know me. You cannot trust my frp.

That being said, how can I join the team, I am happy to keep the plugins updated :)

cheers!

--- ReCaptcha.java 2010-05-03 17:22:45.282367525 -0700
+++ ReCaptcha.java.new 2010-05-03 16:50:17.869866806 -0700
@@ -40,7 +40,7 @@
public ReCaptcha(String publicKey,HttpDownloadClient client) throws Exception {
HttpMethod httpMethod = new MethodBuilder(client).setAction(RECAPTCHA_URL+"/challenge?k="+publicKey).toGetMethod();
client.makeRequest(httpMethod, true);
- challenge=PlugUtils.getStringBetween(client.getContentAsString(), "challenge : '", "',");
+ challenge=PlugUtils.getStringBetween(client.getContentAsString(), "challenge:'", "',");
}
Attachments:
open | download - hotfile.frp (7.5 KB)
open | download - ReCaptcha.java.diff (596 bytes)
May 04, 2010 12:37AM
note: sharing matrix is a different problem, doesn't always happen, and is harder to reproduce. I have seen this error too, but not always.

I am looking at it now.
-- cheers
May 04, 2010 04:41AM
> How can I join the team, I am happy to keep the plugins updated?

Contact Vity and show your skills. tongue sticking out smiley
May 04, 2010 04:49AM
Thankyou codeboy2k. I've tested this and now no more error message.

I joined the forum specifically to thankyou for this fix and I hope the devs do get in touch with you to help them with plugins smileys with beer
May 04, 2010 08:05AM
You're welcome RabidKiller. I joined the forum today specifically to share this fix :)

re: sharingmatrix.. I think I have a fix now and I am testing it overnight. I won't know until tomorrow.
-- cheers
May 05, 2010 08:22PM
sharing matrix sucks. makes you wait 45 minutes between downloads makes my tests go slowwwwww.

I have it downloading now, got past the easy "no string between" error the OP listed, but at the end of the download, after getting 100% it does not rename the part file and gets a download error... I don't know why. At this point, it's out of the plugin already and in the webclient libraries. I am tracing it to see why it fails after 100%. Should have a fix today.
May 06, 2010 01:48PM
ok. Fix for sharingmatrix attached.

diff is attached. Vity or ntoskrnl will have to review it and apply it.

The devs also need to apply the hotfile patch in this thread, it's not in svn and has not been pushed out.

-- Cheers!
Attachments:
open | download - sharingmatrix.diff (14 KB)
May 06, 2010 02:35PM
OK I released the SharingMatrix update.
May 06, 2010 03:08PM
Thanks again codeboy2k.

I just downloaded the updated plugins and saw your name credited to sharingmatrix plugin.thumbs up smiley

Whilst it is not my place to do so, as I'm just a user of FRD, I'd like to "unofficially" welcome you to the "dev team". I'm sure there are many like me who appreciate your effort.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2010 03:08PM by RabidKiller.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login