WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem With Rapidshare Premieum

Posted by rm249 
Problem With Rapidshare Premieum
August 08, 2010 12:13AM
I have version .83u1
I have plugin Number 1.2.2 for rapidshare prem.

Everything was working fine untill I installed AVG and somehow I think it is blocking the connection. However Im not sure and dont know where to change the settings or what exactly it is blocking.

I am using firefox and when I go to download the links there I have no problem, However when I use the downloader program it says Im not a member and keeps asking me for my name and password.

Im pretty sure it has something to do with the newly installed avg 9.0 software but I do not know where to begin to disable this.
Any ideas or directions would help.

I already erased the plug ins and reupdated them and that did not correct the problem, I also ran the program from the command line and that also did not help.

Thanks in advance,
RM249
Re: Problem With Rapidshare Premium
August 08, 2010 01:49AM
I have a little more additional information.
I turned off each component on the avg protection and still had the same problem with the downloader.

I also unchecked the plugin for the premium account and tried to download a single link using the free rapidshare download and that worked fine within the downloader program.

However Im still getting the error about not a rapidshare premium user when I go back and check the premium plugin, I even tried to erase and re-enter my information the account number and password just in case there was some kind of error there.

Still troubleshooting....

Help...Help...Help...

Thanks, ANY ideas are appreciated!
August 08, 2010 05:03AM
I had the same problem. It is not AVG, it is the plugin. I went back to version 1.1.9 and Rapidshare premiume works again.
August 08, 2010 07:00AM
How do I get the old plugin back?
August 08, 2010 07:02AM
Please provide your app.log which is located in FRD directory + run FRD in debug mode - (see file startup.properties) otherwise we cannot help you.

-------------------------------------

August 08, 2010 07:38AM
Ok here is the app log. I think I did this right...
Thanks for the help..
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (64.1 KB)
Re: Problem With Rapidshare Premieum
August 09, 2010 09:32AM
I have installed the older plugin and everything works perfectly as before.

THANKS alex5723 for the older plugin file!
August 11, 2010 06:54AM
rm249, You are welcome. Just remember to backup (copy) Rapidshare_premium plugin to a safe place in case you accidentally update it before it is fixed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2010 06:57AM by alex5723.
August 11, 2010 09:35AM
We can't fix it unless you help us, as we can't reproduce the problem.
August 11, 2010 02:53PM
What does that mean? I have done everything you told me to do. What other help do you need?
I ran the debug program and uploaded the app.log. and described the problem in full detail.

Maybe I'm missing something...

Please let me know what else I can do to get the problem corrected.

Right now everything is working running off of the older plugin...

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login