Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What plugins people want

Posted by Vity 
Re: What plugins people want
September 22, 2014 01:05AM
Fantastic!
A few things:
1. I have already disabled "Start downloads from decrypters and folders automatically", but FRD still asks for a captcha. Why?

2. If I copy multiple links and paste them into FRD, Is there a way to seperate the files into it's own new sub folder? I don’t want to put all the files into one big folder and it’s hard to sort them. For example, if I copy two links into FRD, I hope FRD creates two sub-folders based on the 0day release name in the link.

3. If I first only download the screenshots, then decide to download the file. FRD seems refuse to take the links because they are already downloaded. I know I can clear the history to force it, but is there a better way?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2014 01:29AM by shawn8888.
September 22, 2014 01:32AM
BTW, two dead links sample.

[www.imgbabes.com]
[www.imgbabes.com]

Currently, FRD shows "canot download from service" and re-try many times.
September 22, 2014 01:58AM
1. disabling "Start downloads from decrypters and folders automatically", will add links to the queue as paused so you "can check if it's worth download"
the added link beginning with "Extract links >" does need captcha entry to get the download links, just like the site

2. destination folder can be set when adding links to FRD & in the links 'Download Information' dialog

3. FRD does not check the download history when adding links
"FRD seems refuse to take the links" ????

PS: re: imgbabes.com - I'll add "Nothing Found" error detection in next plugin update
September 22, 2014 05:09AM
birchie,

1. It's my mistake. when this option is enabled, the link is paused for Extracting. That's what I want. smiling smiley

3. Also my bad. you can copy and download a link even if it's already downloaded and in the history. I don't know why it didn't work before. Never mind.

My goal is, I want to download many links' screenshots first in a batch, and check them. If I find one screenshot interesting, I want to go back and download the real file. And here is my problem: Most of the screenshot's filename is random and has nothing to do with the link's URL. So I have no way to trace back for the original link and files.

Of course I can add the links one by one, and in the "'Download Information' dialog", create a folder name manually that I can use to trace back, but that would be too time consumming.

I was wondering if there is a way that I can add a bunch of links and pause them. Close FRD. Edit the download list file and add a subfolder to the download location. Then open FRD with each link located to a subfolder. But I couldn't find such a file at FRD's folder. sad smiley

Anyway, this plugin still made my day and thank you so much, birchie!
September 22, 2014 06:48PM
mega plugin,

current message:
Error - no number between ....

Should be:
Temporary error, retrying.

link:
[mega.co.nz]
September 22, 2014 09:26PM
shawn8888 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mega plugin,
>
> current message:
> Error - no number between ....
>
> Should be:
> Temporary error, retrying.
>
> link:
> [mega.co.nz]

thumbs up sample link provided smileys with beer
mega plugin fixed smiling smiley
September 23, 2014 03:39PM
is it possible to add Break, thanks.
October 02, 2014 12:39AM
fboom.me
October 06, 2014 02:45PM
firedrive plugin
version: 1.0.5
ERROR: Error parsing file size: NA

sample link: [www.putlocker.com]
October 06, 2014 02:58PM
clicknupload plugin
version: 1.0.0
filename appears as:
</td>

sample links:
- [clicknupload.com]
- [clicknupload.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 03:05PM by temporary.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login