Advanced

zippyshare "error starting..." 6-MARCH

Posted by trmone 
zippyshare "error starting..." 6-MARCH
March 06, 2011 01:57PM
angry smiley no comment for this ....
Re: zippyshare "error starting..." 6-MARCH
March 07, 2011 01:27PM
you have to update plugins more often man... it was fixed when you post this angry message...
March 07, 2011 02:27PM
U mad bro?
March 07, 2011 02:46PM
no, but i try to maintain this plugin almost every day, and it makes me a little mad :) ... sry for previous message

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 02:48PM by tonyk.
March 07, 2011 03:59PM
That comment was aimed at the original poster, who obviously seems a bit mad. smiling smiley
March 08, 2011 09:38PM
If zippyshare has no circumvention programs to fight with it may stop changing every day or they lose frd users who move to alternatives. I've personally never ran across a zippyshare link. The past few weeks I've been making a list of broken and missing plugins in frd and it's almost 20 entries now. I used to report the broken ones and they were usually fixed within a few days (thanks) but recently gave up after not seeing updates for weeks yet see zippyshare almost every day, most of the missing ones can be found in the request thread. I understand the plugin developers time is limited and I appreciate all they have done so far but over the past few weeks I see zippyshare taking a bunch of time away from other plugin development.

Have you guys considered giving up on zippyshare for awhile and focusing on broken and missing plugins? Other similar programs have done this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2011 09:39PM by roshambo.
March 09, 2011 11:13AM
error download link not found ... link found on firefox
March 11, 2011 12:27PM
Sorry, can not write in this post, but zippyshare.com why something does not work nearly a month now despite the fact that plugins are updated regularly ((
version plugin 1.9.10
version FRD 0.85upd1-build566
download link:
[www37.zippyshare.com]
March 15, 2011 01:57AM
ERROR-Wrong scripr return type:java lang Double ,expected String
version FRD 0.85upd1-build566
version plugin 1.9.12
March 21, 2011 12:29PM
I join in the predecessors, and their speeches, a few weeks ZippyShare.com is not working.
Updates are downloaded on Current Issues, but whenever I try to download something from ZippyShare.com pops up that information, "ERROR - Wrong script, return type: java, lang, Double, excepted Strings
What is happening and whether it will be repaired ...?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2011 12:30PM by Di Di.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login