WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ifolder plugin problem

Posted by Tigermess 
Ifolder plugin problem
June 27, 2011 08:13PM
Hi, FRD doesn't recognize ifolder.ru URLs from third-level domain. Eg.

[the800.ifolder.ru]

isn't recognized in clipboard and can't be added to queue manually. Can it be fixed?
Re: Ifolder plugin problem
October 24, 2011 09:48PM
for all ifolder downloads i'm getting giving error - No string between 'if(tag){tag.value="' and '" was found
manually i can download from all the links. i would appreciate if anyone could repair this plugin
October 31, 2011 07:31PM
It works fine for me.

Please post example links and attach app.log.
November 05, 2011 09:48AM
It didn't work just one day, maybe some problem with the server (but I was still able to download manually, that's why I thought the plugin is corrupt...). Thanks anyway

edit1:
Downloaded FRD 0.86 and same problem again. Able to download manually, FRD unable to download.
I tried to ping ifolder.ru, able to ping 78.108.186.4, timeouts for 78.108.168.3. Could that be the problem?
(Tested on 2 PCs [one WinXP, other one Win7@32bit] and still getting timeouts, so it should not be system related issue)

edit2:
Got following error when trying again:

Chyba

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException
Level:
    SEVERE
Stack Trace:
null
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(Unknown Source)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(Unknown Source)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(Unknown Source)
    org.jdesktop.application.TaskService.execute(TaskService.java:152)
    cz.vity.freerapid.gui.managers.ProcessManager.startDownload(ProcessManager.java:353)
    cz.vity.freerapid.gui.managers.ProcessManager.access$100(ProcessManager.java:42)
    cz.vity.freerapid.gui.managers.ProcessManager$2.run(ProcessManager.java:292)
    java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

edit3:
Now after few hours of waiting i successfully downloaded 1 item from my queue in FRD. All the others still failing.
After application restart it says that no plugin for that service is available. When i try to start the download again, it gives me connection timeouts again.

edit4:
Flushed DNS cache, it took a bit longer to connect but successfully downloaded few more items from my queue.

It seems to be downloading fine now. I thought it could be server related, but could download manually with no problems. I don't know if this is a plugin issue, but will leave this post here anyway, just for info...

edit5:
And here we go again. Downloading 2 items from ifolder while getting connection timeouts for 3 other in my queue. Seems a bit random to me. I'm really confused now.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2011 03:54PM by NicolasVega.
November 26, 2011 12:08PM
ifolder.ru plugin is not working and hasn't been working for me for a long while (approx. 1 year).
With both versions 0.85 and 0.86 have the same problem. Links cannot be recognized automatically once put in the clipboard and when I add URL manually it also never starts. It says Error starting download. Even the name of file is not recognized and displays only numbers.
I have been experiencing this for maybe a year now but I was hoping for never version to show up soon. The previous version or maybe the version before was working fine and once I updated the plugin version it did not work anymore and I cannot find the old version of plugin anywhere as well.

I'm very sad about this sad smiley
July 05, 2012 06:30PM
it actually recognizes link when you remove the prefix (http://****.ifolder.ru/123456 --> [ifolder.ru])

other thing is that recently lot of links on the web are changed and it's not ifolder.ru anymore
instead of that i have seen for instance rusfolder.net which the ifolder plugin doesn't recognize

would appreciate if someone could update the plugin
July 06, 2012 12:03AM
i have experimented a bit and eventually made the plugin work with rusfolder.net

download it here
July 06, 2012 05:51AM
You'll have to post the source code too as all plugins are GPL licensed. smiling smiley
July 06, 2012 06:08PM
oh yeah, sure.. sorry i didn't realize that cause i was a bit tired looking into the code as i'm not that good at programming (look at the time i posted)

so if someone more experienced wants to check them for any mistakes and commit them here you go
July 07, 2012 06:00AM
NEW ifolder.ru plugin ver1.1.0
I don't understand a single letter of Russian, but the plugin does downloads files cool smiley
updated to include rusfolder.net
no need to remove the link's prefix for it to work
rusfolder.frp plugin not needed (sorry vixle)

...post again if any problems
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login