WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

download troubles

Posted by selby32 
download troubles
November 17, 2011 03:08AM
I have been using FreeRapid for several years Recently I noticed increasing problems with downloads. At first I thought trouble was just with certain plugins, like filesonic and fileserve. But this week I realized problems were greater. Seemingly with plugins but symtoms were odd. Sometimes I just get error and can't go anywhere. Sometimes I fall into "capcha loop" where I keep being given capchas for same link over and over (that is mainly with fileserve. I realized today that I had to address this when I was unable to download a movie from any of the 6 mirrors Here is link to that
[www.duckload.us]

Before posting I read yr FAQ re what to do. I realized I don't have the latest version (I have .85) so I tried to download the latest version but could not, got an error in FRD trying to download .86 from wupload!

selby32
more download troubles
November 17, 2011 03:31AM
As a follow-up, I downloaded the latest version of FRD (directly rather than thru old FRD) This does no good whatsoever. If anything I am worse off using this. The example I tried to send link to is a movie on 6 mirror sites. The sites are wupload, filesonic, fileserve, filejungle, filepost, uploaded. I know you don't support several of those but you do support at least the first 3. And I just get error now with all the links from all 3 sites, with new version of FRD.

I don't think the problem is with these links. I don't think there's any issue with my wireless dsl connection. So wondering what's up.

selby32
Re: download troubles
November 17, 2011 07:37AM
We cannot help you without answering these things:
[wordrider.net]

-------------------------------------

November 17, 2011 08:16PM
I'm sorry if it seems I haven't followed yr protocol. In my first post I gave link: [www.duckload.us]
to the page with 6 mirror batches of links. In second post I did list the plugins and that I still had trouble after downloading the latest version of FRD .86u 1. I assumed you would know what versions of those plugins are supplied with that new version of FRD. The main problems I've had are with Filesonic 1.0.17 Fileserve 1.1.14 wupload 1.0.1 Problems with the latter 2 are intermittent. In fact today I got those to work. But the filesonic plugin consistently does not work. I get error on all links I put into FRD.
November 29, 2011 11:12AM
Sorry,my english is not good as selby32, but I have same problem as him.
selby32
Sometimes I just get error and can't go anywhere. Sometimes I fall into "capcha loop" where I keep being given capchas for same link over and over (that is mainly with fileserve.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login