WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problems with LETITBIT

Posted by romchik 
Re: problems with LETITBIT
December 19, 2012 01:06PM
The "you have reached the daily download limit" is a LetitBit limitation, they only allow one download per IP address per day.

Could you post the addresses of the "no string between seconds ..." proxies? It would be so much easier to fix if I could reproduce the problem myself.
December 19, 2012 02:16PM
222.83.160.45:8080
222.89.55.123:8080
218.76.157.98:8001
These were working before for letitbit.
About the limitation, before the download error happened, I did can start multiple downloads at the same time from the same proxy or just from my own IP.
December 19, 2012 02:36PM
Awesome, I'm able to reproduce the "seconds" issue with those proxies. Now it's easier for me to fix the plugin.

Now, this seems a bit odd, but I can't find a free download button anywhere on the page. There are just three different payment options for premium. Could you take a screenshot and show where I'm supposed to click? confused smiley
December 19, 2012 03:31PM
There wasn`t a free download button on the letitbit page for a long time (about a year ago there was), even before the download error occured, but the downloads still can be made with FRD until now and I`m sure of that...
About 30min ago I completed a download successfully with this proxy: 200.195.176.77:8080, but after that "you have reached the daily download limit" happened...and the other proxies still don`t work...odd...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2012 03:37PM by zhaolanhuo.
December 19, 2012 05:13PM
zhaolanhuo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There wasn`t a free download button on the
> letitbit page for a long time (about a year ago
> there was)

That explains everything... Why wasn't this mentioned earlier?

Anyway, I managed to enable the "API download" method in plugin v1.5.6 again. This should restore previous behavior. smiling smiley
December 20, 2012 02:30AM
Finally...working again!!
Thank you very much dude!!
Sorry for the trouble, just like I said that before this download error happened, the downloads still can be made with FRD when there wasn`t a free download button, and I thought you`ll know this so I didn`t mention it...Sorry again...THANK YOU AGAIN!!
December 21, 2012 03:41AM
New problem dude...After the 1.5.6 updated, the downloads went well for a day, but now my own IP and those 3 proxies which I mentioned before started to show "free download button not found", the strange thing is at same time the proxy 200.195.176.77:8080 and some other proxies(206.251.61.224:8080, 203.198.23.82:9090) have no problem for the same download dask...Is there some kind of IP limitation policy just carried out?
December 21, 2012 02:27PM
Seems like the "API download" has broken again, so the plugin automatically falls back to the regular method, and it obviously won't find a free download button if there isn't such a button.
December 25, 2012 12:29AM
Plugin not working again. The problem remained the same:

ERROR - No number between 'seconds =' and ';' was found
December 25, 2012 02:37PM
brwo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Plugin not working again. The problem remained the
> same:
>
> ERROR - No number between 'seconds =' and ';' was
> found

The same problem within several days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login