WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DepositFile issues (?)

Posted by turlusiphon 
Re: DepositFile issues (?)
June 02, 2012 12:24PM
Sorry for that. I managed in the meantime!
First there were numerous links, but anyway it was indeed because of W7 (i'm not totally used to it yet), so as you mentionned there's the acces right so i ran FRD as admin to gain access to directory, and then i realised that your app could not dwnld any updates for that same reason.
It's become so uselessly complicated with W7 (it was worse with Vista...) !
Once the plug-in updates made, all file names reappeared with their extension and it's rolling again!
Thank you anyway for your reactivity, so long!!
June 09, 2012 10:11AM
Salut les tcheques !
Cheer up, I got a brand new issue !
Since 2 days all Depositfile downlds errors are tagged "cannot find wait time", and ALL of them are.
Usually not all have that issue and those that do : I select them, validate and/or resume the routine and it goes on.
Here they're all blocked since yesterday, but it works when I open them in firefox and do the clicking monkey usual thing...
Any idea ?
June 09, 2012 04:15PM
Plugin v1.3.4 should work again.
July 21, 2012 09:02AM
there we go again...
this time every depositfile are gone grey and the tag is "file name not found", but it works in web browser.
how come there's always so much glitch with deposit file ?
July 21, 2012 10:20AM
turlusiphon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how come there's always so much glitch with
> deposit file ?

They change their site rather frequently.
July 21, 2012 02:30PM
They added some lame JavaScript obfuscation, but plugin v1.3.6 should work again.
September 08, 2012 09:57AM
howdy folks !, hope u all spent pleasant & sunny vacations! (by the way what's the czec for hello ?)
No deposit file issues really these times but i have a few questions about other sites and plug-ins, here we go :
  • Is Oron dead for good ?
  • Is there a way to go round the Rapidgator limitation ? (for free that is...)
  • I got a notification saying that Ryushare.com plug-in is broken, downloads stop at 20 or 40%, and it tells that it lost the time thingy countdown or whatever...forget about that last one, it came from the site
That is it, and would you have any HuggyBear advices for downloading movies for since Megaupload died (and a few others, either closed down by authorities or willingly disabled by their admin in order not to know the same fate as MU), it's become a real bummer to find what i want. I mean I generally succeed but instead of having the thing almost instantly I need roam through the internet for hours to find and dwnld what i'm looking for. Hell.

Anticipated thanx, keep it up !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2012 03:22PM by turlusiphon.
September 09, 2012 07:04AM
1. From what I heard oron was/is sued into oblivion by gay pr0n studio or something like that.
2. Rapidgator is a bit unfriendly toward free users : drop connection in the middle of downloading process, don't show actual wait time, limited number of files that can be downloaded in one day per one IP address, etc. Better use other filehosts.
3. Please post sample link and app.log.
January 23, 2013 06:22PM
-

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2013 10:08AM by Ingvar16.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login