WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Channel 4OD

Posted by keveen 
Channel 4OD
May 20, 2012 07:07PM
There is a problem with Channel 4OD downloads right now. I tried to download this link - [www.channel4.com] and other links but the Clipboard is not recognised and it doesn't work if I paste the link manually. Iplayer works fine - clipboard watch and download all OK.

This is the log:

20-May-2012 20:02:50 cz.vity.freerapid.plugins.webclient.DownloadClient processFileForDownload
WARNING: No Content-Disposition (filename) header in file
20-May-2012 20:02:50 cz.vity.freerapid.plugins.webclient.DownloadClient processFileForDownload
WARNING: No Content-Length in header
WARNING: Loading file failed
Re: Channel 4OD
May 20, 2012 08:08PM
The channel4 plugin requires a numeric ID in the URL to identify the video. In your example, a working URL is [www.channel4.com] , which can be found in the "PLAYING" link below the description. I guess we could also improve the plugin to automatically read this ID from the page. If I remember correctly, Channel 4 only provided links with IDs in them at the time the plugin was created.
Re: Channel 4OD
May 21, 2012 09:06AM
I see the link thanks. Actually I didn't have to do that till now. The plugin seemed to work without me having to find the "real" link. I used it last week and it was fine. But now I know thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login