WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idea: Common plugin for XFileSharing

Posted by ntoskrnl 
Re: Idea: Common plugin for XFileSharing
July 11, 2012 06:46AM
You can delete the dead ones from the SVN and from the update web interface (keep deleting until all versions are gone).
July 14, 2012 05:25PM
ntoskrnl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can delete the dead ones from the SVN and from
> the update web interface (keep deleting until all
> versions are gone).

I decided not to delete them from the SVN, and decided to deactivate (marked as "Not Working") them instead.

=============================================

I found several issues with XFS. It's not flexible enough to handle "cramit.in" and "file-bit.net". They only have slight differences in capturing download link.

Cramit.in (only tested as free user) :
- using "your download will approximately take" instead as download page marker.
- not using file name in "a href" tag. For example :
Language: HTML
<a href="http://cramit.in/file_download/2YSmKabtLwAMwCuB0HRMpg/abcabc0pis6f/free/1342888179/1ad4b7ag1jqn043hb1ob">click here</a>

File-bit.net :
- using "a style="color:#020AF9;" href=" rather than "a href=". For example :
Language: HTML
<a style="color:#020AF9;" href="http://fs17.file-bit.net/cgi-bin/dl.cgi/sfq2eatgpvxn6kros5zrcskh7dwvaaaa6vuf5xhayq/filename.rar">http://fs17.file-bit.net/cgi-bin/dl.cgi/sfq2eatgpvxn6kros5zrcskh7dwvaaaa6vuf5xhayq/filename.rar</a>

In order to achieve greater flexibility, I think we need to add getter methods back for download page marker and download link regex. But this time using List instead, just like captcha, filename and filesize handling.

I've commited XFS v1.0.3, File-bit.net, and Cramit.in. But I haven't released them yet.

What do you think ? Please review the code.
July 14, 2012 05:44PM
Looks good. smiling smiley

I committed a small change. Feel free to release the plugin.

Oh, and please go on and delete the non-existent plugins. They just clutter up the plugin interface and SVN. We should do the same for MegaUpload, FileSonic, et al, I just haven't bothered yet. smiling smiley Maybe I could write a script that tries loading the main page for all supported services and reports which failed.
July 15, 2012 01:05AM
I made a bit change in XFS to accommodate FiberUpload's redirection method.

Yes, I found many sites are dead. I have to wait a bit and recheck before deciding to remove them from SVN and plugin interface, because I recently found some of them were dead days ago, but currently in maintenance mode, FileDino for example.
July 29, 2012 01:21PM
I made small change in XFS, added getter method (getXFSMethodBuilder) to accomodate JumboFiles and QueenShare. I'm not sure about the getter method name. I also commited JumboFiles and QueenShare as sample.

Please check and review the code.

Thanks.
July 29, 2012 02:28PM
Yes, it's good for releasing. smiling smiley

You can also add some filename/size regexes (or generalize existing ones) to the main XFS plugin if several sites use them.
July 29, 2012 05:34PM
Ok. I've just committed (added FileSizeHandlerD, modified FileSizeHandlerA) and released XFS 1.0.4. These plugins also have been committed and released :

BillionUploads.com
CramIt.in
FileRio.com
File-bit.net
JumboFiles
Maknyos.com
NovaFile.com
QueenShare.com
RockDizFile.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2012 05:36PM by tong2shot.
August 06, 2012 04:51PM
I modified qjwm.com plugin to use XFS, but the .frp file size increases from 5138 bytes to 6787 bytes.sad smiley
August 06, 2012 05:01PM
Yeah, even the smallest of classes add an overhead of about 500kB. But more importantly, it's easier to maintain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2012 05:01PM by ntoskrnl.
August 06, 2012 09:17PM
Sites that use XFS script have distinctive file URL. And I don't think qjwm is one of them. I can't test the site, I always get page that contains "www.safedog.cn".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login