WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

simple but very needed feature

Posted by Skrell 
simple but very needed feature
July 25, 2012 02:29AM
I would LOVE the ability to auto-retry downloads that have error'd out for one reason or another. Some times a site's queue is full and I get an error, but have to keep reclicking retry every so often to catch it when it's not full.
Re: simple but very needed feature
July 25, 2012 04:35AM
We can't implement what's already there.

-------------------------------------

July 25, 2012 12:35PM
ohhhh i saw this but didn't realize until now that i probably ran through the 5 retries within a few minutes and then had to manually "retry" ther error'd downloads. Tonight i'll try setting this to infinite and see if i ever get in queue.
July 25, 2012 03:43PM
Which plugin is it and which error message? We might be able to change it a bit.
July 26, 2012 01:29AM
Ok i double checked just now and it definitely doesn't work. The plugin is Filefactory Premium and the error i get is "ERROR - File size not found" . If i keep retrying the download it eventually works, which is why i think the error really just means i'm waiting in line.

PS: I also selected the option for infinite retries and i eventuallly had to still manually retry the download and then i got the CAPTCHA succesfully.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 01:30AM by Skrell.
July 26, 2012 04:30AM
Then follow these steps. It's not related to this functionality:
[wordrider.net]
[wordrider.net]

-------------------------------------

July 26, 2012 06:02AM
In this case, providing app.log after the error should be enough.

What kind of a joke is FileFactory by the way, wait times and captchas for premium users?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 06:03AM by ntoskrnl.
July 26, 2012 03:43PM
Here is my log file. I hope you find it useful! This log was from yesterday where i was able to download a few files but still got that error on 1 so hopefully there is enough data for you. Yea Filefactory sucks!

PS: Just wanted to add that i love your program and have even donated money to it before and plan to do so again! It's amazing to me how often you update the plugins!
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (238.6 KB)
July 26, 2012 04:15PM
Plugin v1.1.18 should automatically retry when it finds that error message on the page.

You are using the free plugin by the way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 04:16PM by ntoskrnl.
July 27, 2012 12:45PM
Ok , i'll give it a try ASAP and let you know if it works better. Thanks for the effort!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login