WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

scheduler

Posted by maiki 
scheduler
September 21, 2009 10:37PM
It would be nice if I could set the exact time when the program should quit downloading and shut down the PC. Maybe also set the time to start downloadig.

There are some ISPs (wifi) that have certain night hours not being included in FUP limits, for instance 0:00 - 08:00. So after 08:00 the program would simply finish the last download and then quit.

Thank you.
Re: scheduler
October 08, 2009 12:24PM
The scheduler should support "individual file" based on date and time for download.

This would help for those with bandwidth limitations from broadband provider.

Thanks.
November 03, 2009 10:40AM
YES please.
Can you please upgrade FreeRapid Download 0.83u1 [the latest] and add a SCHEDULER that can control the time you want the downloads to start and end? PLEASE! I really need a scheduler because I can only download at 1am to noon. PLEASE and THANK YOU. Your product rocks!
November 03, 2009 10:42AM
Scheduler and many other things are already on TODO list:
[wordrider.net]

-------------------------------------

November 21, 2009 11:47PM
Me too please Vity is it possebli can you release next version
Thank you
dup
July 03, 2010 12:04PM
k tomu se přidám, zvlášť po posledních změnách na rapidshare. Bylo by hodně užitečný mít možnost nastavit třeba něco ve smyslu: stahuj přes free, ve dvě ráno přepni na premium účet, po dosažení limitu (buď nastaveného nebo detekovaného ze serveru) buď přejdi na free stahovani, nebo vypni počítač. Zatím to provozuju s plánovačem úloh, ale to neřeší vypnutí počítače nebo přechod na free stahování.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login