WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interrupted files how to ...

Posted by thander 
Interrupted files how to ...
October 18, 2009 11:42PM
Hiya there, What shall I do to restart an interrupted file from where it stopped? Sometimes i lose connection when downloading several files and when I restart FreeRapid Downloader, those interrupted files do not restart. So I end up losing all of them!!!! and have to restart all over again. Please help me. Cheers
Re: Interrupted files how to ...
October 19, 2009 03:58AM
1) it's not fault of FRD, but the servers you are downloading from or problem with your internet connection
2) if the servers don't support resume, files cannot be resumed

-------------------------------------

November 08, 2009 11:08AM
sad smiley I have loaded 157 MB, full volume of a file of 190 MB. Communication has interrupted, loading has stopped. Restart will result in loading of a file from the beginning. A question: how not finished loading file FRD to transform to a format, clear to other managers of loading? I have file Microsoft. Office.2010.v.14.0.4514.1009.Beta2.x86.part1.rar.1122214062501724175.part (a file with Rapidshare). The manager of loadings Download Master - for example - does not find in a file approaching URL, and refuses to work with this file. With manager Download Master it is possible to load in addition files even from the servers which are not resolving continion load - by updating of the reference as a mirror. FRD it should not be difficult?
November 14, 2009 08:15PM
androic : hope u will be heard i thought it was also a server issue and not FD fault but if Download Master is able to do it...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2009 08:19PM by v3rv3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login