WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CaptchaTrader.com ability?

Posted by Clong 
CaptchaTrader.com ability?
January 07, 2011 09:54PM
Their API is relatively simple compared to Decaptcher.com, and after a few emails back and forth, they are going to check into making a plugin for FRD. So, if anyone on the team wants to contact them with info and links to any development stuff they'd need, feel free!
Re: CaptchaTrader.com ability?
January 07, 2011 10:09PM
Maybe we will include decaptcher.com in the next version.

-------------------------------------

January 07, 2011 10:36PM
Not CT? I'd much rather use them since it can be free if you put in some time solving captchas, but whatever opens the door first I guess. smiling smiley Like I said, looks like they'll do the work if the plugin architechture is there already.
January 08, 2011 09:04AM
Such captcha features cannot be just plugins, they must be deeply integrated into FRD itself. Currently FRD's captcha architecture is a bit too simple for features like this; for example, there's no way to report if the captcha obtained from the service was wrong.
January 08, 2011 10:11AM
Well, with humans solving them 9/10 times, it might be worth it to get CT working since their API is pretty simple compared to others, and just take the percent correct hit when a captcha is wrong. Their system assumes it was right after a certain amount of time anyway.

I got an email back from them already after someone there checked out FRD for pugin ability, so they're interested in getting it running at least. They'd probably spare some time with any coding needed to help implement, since it would mean new revenue to them.
January 08, 2011 11:00AM
Currently we'll have to hardcode support for sites like these, and that means only one site can be supported. Somebody already wrote support for DeCaptcher.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login