Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Subscripted expressions

Posted by ZD 
ZD
Subscripted expressions
November 25, 2006 01:24PM
Hi,

I have a problem with subscipted expressions (no problem with exponential expressions).

I use PreOs, TxtRider, TI Connect and, of course, WordRider (last version at this moment). I have a TI Voyage 200 (os 3.10), Windows XP (SP2).

WordRider correctly use and display subscripted expressions.
It also seems it saves text files with these type of expressions correctly. But if you don't send it to the TI right after saving the text file and you reload that file in WordRider, all subscripted expressions are replaced by a normal small expression.
If you save the file and then send it to the TI, the TI display correct subscripted expressions.
It could become very annoying when you are writting text with sequential expressions :)

Thx for ur help
Regards
Re: Subscripted expressions
November 25, 2006 01:54PM
Hi ZD,
features like suffix (subscripted expressions), conjugate and variable margin are supported only by Hibview viewer. If you choose TxtRider/uView as an output format then these extra features will be discarded.

Thanks for using WordRider

Vity

-------------------------------------

November 27, 2006 01:10PM
Can you do subscripted expressions in math expressions. if yes, then how?
November 27, 2006 10:26PM
Hello pastanoose,
the answer is no, you can't. You have to respect a syntax of the commands like in the calculator, otherwise it appears "Wrong Exp" to you on the line where the expression was put.

Thanks for using WordRider
Vity

-------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2006 02:42PM by Vity.
ZD
November 29, 2006 02:10PM
Thanks for your fast answer :)
ZD
July 16, 2008 07:16PM
man really you can i made a basic guide

[wordrider.net]

Only put X[y] that its thumbs up smiley, it will be read like a List and man i use V200+uview
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login