Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Title for file in the browser of uView

Posted by nestor 
Title for file in the browser of uView
February 20, 2009 01:09PM
Hello,

First of all, thank you for your soft !

There is a feature that should be easy to implement I think, but I may be wrong.

I use uView (version 1.99.6) on a voyage 200 and there is the possibility to replace the name of the file in the browser of uView by the fisrt line of text of the file. This is very convenient, because the information on the content is much more explicit.

For doing that, one must open the file in the text editor of the Voyage, stay on the first line of text and use the command (PrintObj) dans le menu F2. The effect is to add a "P" before the ":" of the fist line. And the browser of uView interpret the "P" for replacing the name of the file by the first line of text of the file, used as a title for the file.

What I would like is to be able to do the same with WordRider. Exactely the same way one put a bookmark, but for the first line only.

Actually, right now, not only one can't do it, but if you open the file modified with the editor of the Voyage (with the "P" at the right place), WordRider replace it by a bookmark automatically. And all is to be done again ... :(

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2009 01:12PM by nestor.
Re: Title for file in the browser of uView
February 20, 2009 01:15PM
Sorry Nestor, I don't plan any other work to WordRider in the near future.
I spend all my free time on FreeRapid (http://wordrider.net/freerapid).

-------------------------------------

Re: Title for file in the browser of uView
February 20, 2009 01:24PM
Wow, you answer very fast!

Ok too bad, but again tank you for letting me know

Best regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login