WordRider Home
Does the application still need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0" ?? confused smileyconfused smiley
December 25, 2013 07:50AM
FreeRapid is the best software I have ever used to download files.
The application perfectly worked until I updated Java 6 to Java 7 for the requirement of other software.
From FreeRapid-0.9u1 to 0.9u3, all 3 version applications need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0".
Can you develop the FreeRapid, for the normal operation under Java 7?
Thanks~ Merry Christmas~!
Re: Does the application still need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0" ?? confused smileyconfused smiley
December 25, 2013 07:52AM
Freerapid requires at least Java 1.6.0 to start.

-------------------------------------

Re: Does the application still need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0" ?? confused smileyconfused smiley
December 25, 2013 08:35AM
Thanks for your attention.

Every time I double-click frd.exe, a Launch4j window will emerge with the information of "This application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0".
confused smiley confused smiley confused smiley
When I click OK button, the update website of java.com will come next to suggest a update.

I have the newest Java edition, so the update will fall.

Freerapid requires at least Java 1.6.0 to start. But I can not perform the application under Java 7.

Do I have to download an older version of Java 1.6.0?
December 25, 2013 09:42AM
It means your JRE installation is corrupted. Uninstall ALL your JRE installations and instal latest JRE again.

-------------------------------------

December 28, 2013 01:12AM
It's OK now!
Thanks!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login