WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Downloading using proxy list

Posted by Chammi 
Downloading using proxy list
May 31, 2009 10:13AM
I.m using proxy servers to download files with FRD. It usually works great but sometimes its' annoying when you want to download file1.rar from rapidshare with proxy 111.111.111.111:80, but rapidshare responsed 'You have to wait 1h:45m'. And FRD is waiting 1h:45 !!! and after waiting 1h:45m FRD is CHANGING TO NEXT proxy (for example 222.222.222.222:80). FRD was waiting for 1h:45 without reason. It should move on to the next proxy stright after reciving 'You have to wait' message. Can you change it please? It would help alot... :)

Or you can make option for how long FRD can wait for proxy to use that proxy (if response is 'you have to wait 5 minutes', FRD is waiting 5 minutes and start downloading using THE SAME proxy, when time to wait is more than 5 minutes FRD is switching to next proxy immediately)

I think you can uderstand me :)
BTW GREAT APP !!

Thanks
Chammi
Re: Downloading using proxy list
May 31, 2009 11:07AM
It has no naive solution as you think.
When you rotate to another proxy, you will get eg. longer waiting time then in the previous... Storing what proxies failed is complicated.

-------------------------------------

Re: Downloading using proxy list
May 31, 2009 11:32AM
You misunderstood me i think.

If FRD will recive message 'You have to wait for 1 HOUR !! 45 minutes' it should change to next proxy immediately.
And so on until it finds proxy that will start downloading in 1 or 2 minutes.

I have list of 500 proxy servers so its no need to wait 1h:45m just move on ....

I can't describe it easier ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login