WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to check for new plugins

Posted by wiseboy303 
Unable to check for new plugins
February 17, 2016 04:47PM
Hi there,

When I go Help > Check for new plugins I get the error message: "Checking for new version failed. null"

It lets me check for new versions of the program itself, but not plugins.

I think my plugins are out of date (although I only downloaded FreeRapid Downloader today) as I can't download links through uloz.to - i think i need the ulozto_captcha plugin. Currently if i try to download i'm met with the following error in the Est. time column:
ERROR - with defined action containing ‘do=downloadDialog-freeDownloadForm-submit’ was not found!

It's not a problem with my general connection as i'm currently downloading several files through FRD from mega.co.nz

Any help much appreciated, thanks!
wiseboy303
Re: Unable to check for new plugins
February 17, 2016 05:00PM
Could you attach the log file after trying to update plugins? (Help > Browse to log file)
February 18, 2016 02:44PM
Hi ntoskrnl, i'm trying to attach the log file, but keep getting a '413 Request Entity Too Large' error.

The file is 6.7mb, and the forum attachment rules states no file can be larger than 9.6mb so i don't understand why this would be the case?

I've tried simply cut'n'pasting the text from the file, but i'm met with the same error.

Thanks,
wiseboy303

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2016 02:46PM by wiseboy303.
February 18, 2016 05:12PM
If you restart FRD, a new empty log file should be created. If the file is still large, try deleting all files in the log directory. Then start FRD and try checking for plugin updates again, and the log file should only contain messages from that operation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login