WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hlep me

Posted by tareco 
hlep me
March 02, 2016 01:04PM
hello, in recent times when I leave the FreeRapid night working the next day I get an error when copying a URL and when I tell you actualize gives me connection error when I close and restart returns to normal, I use a new copy and does the same after a while, the command log, I have xp sp3 and java 6 update 45, if I update java does not work, thanks
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (800.2 KB)
Re: hlep me
March 02, 2016 02:12PM
The log contains many connection related errors. You seem to be using a proxy list – is this intended? Some proxies can have unreliable connections, which will result in those errors. If you don't want to use a proxy list, you can disable it in Options > Preferences > Connections tab.

There are also other errors in the log, and I cannot say what exactly could cause those. The first thing you should try is update Java, because Java 6 is unsupported and FRD may not work correctly with it. Windows XP does not support Java 8, but FRD works fine with Java 7. You can download Java 7 here: [www.oracle.com] (Scroll down to the 7u80 version, click "Accept License Agreement", then download the "Windows x86 Offline" version.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login