WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Downloaded movies corrupted?

Posted by havik 
Downloaded movies corrupted?
December 12, 2016 09:39AM
Hi, when I download movies from uloz.to, every single file is showing as error in VLC player and MPC-HC player is showing file not found, after I click on file. Any idea, why is this happening? Thanks...
Re: Downloaded movies corrupted?
December 12, 2016 10:52AM
I downloaded a file from ulozto yesterday, and it can be played just fine. Example link, please.
December 12, 2016 12:46PM
Thanks for answer. [www.ulozto.sk] I am not at home, so I cant give more links, but I can give little more details for now. My FRD was not starting any downloads (win10), so I downloaded latest version of FRD and it was also not working. It started to download when I opened FRD as administrator. Only problem is, there is file error and file not found message from players. I think, problem is on my PC and if I give You more links, it will not help much..
December 12, 2016 01:08PM
I just downloaded the file partially, it's big (2.7GB ) and my connection is really slow. And I can play the partially downloaded file just fine with VLC and smplayer. So the problem is not with FRD, or plugin, or ulozto server. I don't use win10, so I'm afraid I can't help if it's windows related issue. Maybe other user/developer who uses windows 10 can help?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2016 01:08PM by tong2shot.
December 12, 2016 01:45PM
uff, I found where is problem. Recently I was trying to setup guest account on my pc and I played with hard drive permisions. Now I just need to change permissions on every new downloaded file, to make it work. Thanks for Your help!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login