WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

java.lang.RuntimeException Could not generate DH keypair

Posted by danielma 
June 27, 2017 11:18PM
Hi,
frd was working great BUt toady it started make errors - at first it wasnt downloading. So I downloaded the newest Java, but after that there was out of memory error.
So I return older Java version and now it writes
I also tried to reinstall slijmers from 0.10.2. to 0.10.3., but not better.
It writes: Platform version 53.0.3 is not compatible with min Version>=38.0.0.
max version <=52.*

Please help me.
I have the newest frd and newest plugins.
Problems are with uloz.to and iprima.cz, rest I cant see if it is working ok or not, but I suppose yes,.
Re: java.lang.RuntimeException Could not generate DH keypair
June 28, 2017 10:35AM
1. Java issue. FRD works fine under Java 8 and 7. Use Java 8 if possible, because Java 7 was already end-of-life (EOL).
2. Out of memory issue. Please attach app.log (Help -> Browse to log file). How many items do you have in the download list?
3. "Could not generate DH keypair" issue. Please see this post. The important part, if you are using Java 8:

The "correct" solution is to install the unlimited cryptography strength policy files. It can be a bit tricky, but you can download them here: [www.oracle.com] Extract the two .jar files into your Java installation folder\lib\security.

4. SlimerJS issue. You can use version 0.10.3, and try to change "MaxVersion" value in "application.ini" file (it's located in slimerjs installation folder) to for example 54.*, but there are probably some issues, I'm not sure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2017 11:17AM by tong2shot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login