WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FRD infinite wait problem with free rapidshare files download

Posted by news2vivek 
FRD infinite wait problem with free rapidshare files download
July 24, 2009 01:48PM
Problem downloading files from free rapidshare:

Ones FRD checks for the status of file and rapisshare that wait for 15 minutes - FRD simply starts waiting for 15 minutes.
But the behavior of free rapidshare site is that - it sometimes stats downloading file before time (before completing 15 minutes + that 80 seconds wait).

Actually, problem is that, when I add few links for downloading from Free Rapidshare, someone else from our network (as we all have shared IP in our office) starts downloading the file in between - that makes my file downloading requests to kind of starve for long hours to get the rapidshare file access :(

I sometimes am not able to download for hours.

Suggestion: Can you please change the plug-in such that it always checks for the status of file being downloaded (instead of waiting entirely for 15 minutes - may be after every 10-15 seconds, wait status for that file)

Other tools (only for rapidshare available) also possess this kind of behavior (say):
[rapidautodl.blogfa.com] (RAD 3.6.1)
Rapidshare Automatic Downloader - provides a wait edit box (that we can set to what ever seconds) and after every wait interval finishes - it again checks the status of that file from free rapidshare.com site.

Regards,
Vivek
Re: FRD infinite wait problem with free rapidshare files download
July 24, 2009 01:50PM
Sorry I forgot to mention these things:

FRD version - 0.82
Rapidshare plugin version - 1.0.9
Re: FRD infinite wait problem with free rapidshare files download
July 24, 2009 01:50PM
I don't plan such feature. It's not a solution. Another user on your network would do the same thing as you.
The solution is using proxies or public (your own) IP.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login