WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Plugins,Settings Folder???

Posted by lch72 
Plugins,Settings Folder???
May 04, 2018 12:46PM
Can anyone explain where downloaded plugins stores because everytime I copy freerapid to a new system it downloads plugins again.Also where Download list , Settings and everything related to freerapid stores?
Re: Plugins,Settings Folder???
May 04, 2018 12:47PM
[wordrider.net]

-------------------------------------

May 04, 2018 04:49PM
Tnx Vity
I can't find the list of current files in progress in files located in path you mentioned.??There is only the history of all files in file named: links.txt ????
Is that enough to copy these files and incomlete downloaded files to another pc to keep current state and resume from this point??
and is that possible to change this path?? for example a folder inside Freerapid directory??

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2018 05:05PM by lch72.
May 04, 2018 06:37PM
> Tnx Vity
> I can't find the list of current files in progress in files located in path you mentioned.??There is
> only the history of all files in file named: links.txt ????

links.txt is the history of links added to FRD
frd.odb is the database with current files in progress

> Is that enough to copy these files and incomlete downloaded files to another pc to keep current
> state and resume from this point??

this folder also contains FRD settings, plugin settings & passwords
copy the entire folder
if the incomplete downloaded files are copied to the exact same path\folder on another pc they will resume
(the download path can be changed in download information (alt+enter))

> and is that possible to change this path?? for example a folder inside Freerapid directory??

It is !!!!!
enable 'portable mode' in 'startup.roperties'
and a new folder inside the Freerapid directory is created to store the database, settings, etc...
May 05, 2018 02:24PM
Thanks a lot birchie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login