WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple of niggles

Posted by wolrik 
Couple of niggles
October 03, 2009 08:43PM
Absolutely brilliant program. I'd been using a Firefox plugin that is nowhere as mature as this is, so I was very pleased to find FRD. But, and isn't there always a but, I have a couple of niggles, though that's all they are. It'd be great if the program remembered its position when closing, instead of always opening in the top left corner of the screen. I also have problems with the dialogue box after the clipboard has been captured, opening beneath other windows, most notably the browser I am copying the link from, and the same happens with the captcha dialogue. Only niggles, as I say, but if they were rectified, things would be ideal.
Re: Couple of niggles
October 03, 2009 08:50PM
Ad - top left corner of the screen
Try to use version 0.83RC

Ad - dialogs
run FRD (once) with this internal property
java -jar frd.jar -DbringToFrontWhenPasted=false

-------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2009 08:51PM by Vity.
October 04, 2009 06:48AM
Vity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ad - top left corner of the screen
> Try to use version 0.83RC

Excellent, thanks!

> Ad - dialogs
> run FRD (once) with this internal property
> java -jar frd.jar -DbringToFrontWhenPasted=false

This only seems to work first time. After that the dialogue opens beneath the browser again. If I move the dialogues to the second monitor before clicking OK, they will open there every time until FRD is started again, then they return to the centre of my primary monitor and under the browser.
October 04, 2009 07:45AM
I am not sure if you understand me well.
bringToFrontWhenPasted just does not bring the window to front over other windows
NewLinksDialog is opened always

-------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login